Top Shelf Aquatics

rimless + simplicity = my tank.

pnguy3n

Don't suppose you know the dimensions of this tank?? Looks very similar to the tank I am in the process of building.

The dimensions on that tank are 59x29x14.

How's the tank progressing these days? Come back to Nano-Reef foolio!

Hey Daniel

Happy New Year bud!

I've been on a hiatus lately, was a little bummed out. My marginalis butterfly didn't make it and the stigmata that I've had for 3 years passed away. I was neglecting my tank for about a month or so but got a new light fixture and added some easy corals. Seems to be doing fine, everything has opened up. I'll post pics soon. I wanted to wish everyone a great 2010!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some pics here, these are not the best. I just wanted everyone to see what it currently looks like.

IMG_9569.jpg

IMG_9555.jpg

added

-ATI Sunpower fixture

currently running 4 blue plus, 1 coral wave, 1 aquablue special

-modern door handles

-sunburst anthias

-yellow accessor

-(1) cleaner shrimp

Some future plans are getting an auto topoff, liter meter dosing, re-do my wires(looks nasty),get rid of cheap Mag Float.I plan on getting 1-2 more fishes and that's it for the fishes.

Holy crap that sunpower looks good!

I think you're doing a great job so far, just need to slowly build up a nice collection of corals now :)

• 2 weeks later...
TriggerHappyDude
Some future plans are getting an auto topoff, liter meter dosing, re-do my wires(looks nasty),get rid of cheap Mag Float.I plan on getting 1-2 more fishes and that's it for the fishes.

Awesome tank man...love it, but you wouldn't have to re-do your wires, or have a nasty look if you had VorTechs...hehehehe...

Gotta +1 on all the VorTech suggestions. Just do it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
sick tank, paul.

you need to update! :D

Here's a livestream of my tank, once I get it on a server instead of stickam it will look better. But for now it should work. Just a few new things to the tank, I added a mandarin that I never see eat. He's fat and healthy though. I added about 5-6 different kinds of digitatas. Anyways the camera will be on various times so enjoy.

http://www.stickam.com/paul858

I hate this tank because I don’t know how those awesome panels are secured to the stand frame

LOL, I would take a pic of the inside of the stand but it's super messy. The panels are connected by an "L" bracket which is attached to the steel stand. I'll take a pic for you.

love the live cam... thats awesome... the mandarin has been chillin in that one corner looking at the cam the whole time (he likes it)

but your tank all together is really nice. i love the sunburst anthias its got great colors

love the live cam... thats awesome... the mandarin has been chillin in that one corner looking at the cam the whole time (he likes it)

but your tank all together is really nice. i love the sunburst anthias its got great colors

thanks for the kind words RyanR.

The cam is up right now folks.

http://www.stickam.com/paul858 :lol:

More updates! Great tank. I will add another check next to the vortech board, but only cuz I'm a whore for waves. I get it though, you already have the tunzes... We all need to see how things are going though. You owe it to the community!

• 1 year later...

Archived