Pod Your Reef

jz's 12" Cowrie Kingdom

lajz9

Cool, the digital aquatics stuff is cool how you can hook most of it together. I with the elite wasnt so expensive, it would be cool to be able to check on the tank from work or on the road or whatever. My ATO keeps running out... on account of it being a 5gal pail. lol

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are the first items I'll be putting into the tank. Will post pics ASAP.

CUC:

2 Virgin Nerites

1 Bumblebee Snail

1 Hermit Crab

Corals:*

Deepwater Lobo

3955851461_08bb8b20a3.jpg

Acan Rotundoflora

3938487067_d9d1b1a557.jpg

Red Rainbow Aussie Acan

3963882323_2bffa76b47.jpg

Snow Globe Palys

3938487523_e2ec043087.jpg

Armageddon Palys

3957548806_c43e400c1c.jpg

Orange Monti Cap

Purple Monti Cap

Firefly Echinopora

3956629380_8b04f33527.jpg

Purple Polyp Birdsnest

3956628696_2492b06aa5.jpg

Just put in an order with Lucid Corals, still undecided on what will go in this tank and what will go in the 40g. Will have to wait and see when it gets here.

2 x Superman Rhodactis Mushroom

Blue Centered Duncan

Green Star Polyps

Green Apple Dip Acro

Blueberry Sneeze Montipora

Emerald Tower Acro

Beacon Zoanthid

Easter Sunday Zoanthid

LE Acro Austera

Blue Star Acropora

Blue Tipped Tricolor Acro

Just put in an order with Lucid Corals, still undecided on what will go in this tank and what will go in the 40g. Will have to wait and see when it gets here.

What's up you stealing my vendor! :P For real you’re going to love them!

Tanks looking really good man, when is the new shipment coming in?

What's up you stealing my vendor! :P For real you’re going to love them!

Tanks looking really good man, when is the new shipment coming in?

I'm looking forward to it! Shipment goes out Monday, should be here on Tuesday.

Dammit! I'm going to have such a hard time not getting sexies for my tank. They are so freaking awesome. MUST RESIST :mellow:

I tried and couldn't, although the LFS suggested some other shrimp (not harlequin) that I doubt anyone else will have. We'll see if they come through for me.

I tried and couldn't, although the LFS suggested some other shrimp (not harlequin) that I doubt anyone else will have. We'll see if they come through for me.

Were they Bumble Bee Shrimp? I was going to try them, but they were to small.

Hardware Cost To Date:** $795.17

Total Spent On Livestock To Date: $161.04 ($88.96 Remaining)

You have almost spent $1000 on a pico? I haven't spent $300 on my 29 yet! (it was a gift though...)

Nice palys

You have almost spent $1000 on a pico? I haven't spent $300 on my 29 yet! (it was a gift though...)

Nice palys

Yes indeed, with the intent of using the equipment on a larger tank once the contest is over. Why go cheap now to have to upgrade in the future?

Most anemone shrimp are nearly impossible to see, and are even harder to photograph well in a home tank.

Yeah, I love when people at the LFS talk about something they can't show you and don't have a name for, lol.

The LFS worker I spoke to at Vivid didn't know the name but said they were "clear anemone shrimp" and were small. I shot an email over to them today to find out what he was referring to from someone a little more experienced.

Vivid offered me a job once. :P It was only after me begging to work there for months though, and right before I transfered schools. Lame.

A note to everyone: please refrain from posting derogatory comments on each other's threads. They are neither friendly nor helpful so let's try to stick with constructive criticism. Thank you.

A note to everyone: please refrain from posting derogatory comments on each other's threads. They are neither friendly nor helpful so let's try to stick with constructive criticism. Thank you.

well said oh master of pico's :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Archived