Coral Vue Hydros

FBC's 10 Gallon Frag Tank

FiReBrEaThInGCuTtLeFiSh!XD

nice tank! i really like the sun coral

thanks! wait till you see the green ones I just picked up today, yes green sun polyps :D

omgomgomg Just got back from Mr.Coral omgomgomg

If you can get to the store its worth the drive. Sonny's store is off the hook! He was also kind enough to extend the halloween party promos since I couldn't make it and everything is temp acclimating as I type.

I got 1 Blasto head. 1 frag of green sun polyps with 4 heads(spotted it in the buy one get one free frag tub for 15 instead of $10 a head), 1 chalice frag (other half of the buy1get1) a blue maxima for $30, and a sweet 4head acan frag for $30. I also got a $15 fire shrimp for my 45. I cant tell you how happy I am with my purchase and I will def. make the hour+ drive up there in the future instead of ordering online!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pciture time!!

me and my pup

MEANDMYBOY.jpg

new clam - now I'm going to have to start dosing calcium

Bluemaxima2.jpg

Bluemaximaclam1.jpg

Maximastopview.jpg

maximas.jpg

new acan :D

newacans2.jpg

newacans3.jpg

newacans.jpg

blasto and chalices - I picked up the one on the right today and the middle is riddlers revenge and the left is blues clues chalice..gotten from my previous mr.coral order

blastofrag.jpg

chalicesandblastos.jpg

new duncan shots and a stuffed sun coral

duncans.jpg

duncans2.jpg

fullsuncoral.jpg

felt like throwing in one from my portfolio ;)

mothandbricks-1.jpg

fire shrimp pics in da 45 thread

thx pismo and envy. the moth shot is just one of many in my portfolio that I'm trying to transfer onto photobucket due to losing both hard and previous digital backups due to theft last year and thought I'd share some of them over a period of time. I actually got the hat down in key west while I was getting my divers cert and I love it but the outer rims a bit bent to hell right now. I have a Canan Rebel Xsi(and of course a month after i got it they came out with the xti and hd vid capabilities) and it does most of the work for me. I see something and then just take multiple exposures and then pick the crem de lecreme.

tank related news green sun polyps still haven't opened :( but the acan colony was expanded oh so beautifully today:D also wiped some salt buildup of the side of the tanky to realize my green yuma has almost doubled and is now baseball size!!!

Update found out my LFS carries frozen mysis :lol: so I have that And will be feeding my corals and continue to feed my fish live brine. Sooooo much cheaper than feeding my corals half a bag of brine a night. I figure I can feed at least four cubes per day and everything will have an awesome growth rate esp. the duncans, sun coral, acans.

More pics:

my acans(except enchita) and my golden maxima. the purp and greens opened up magnificiently today(just got em monday)

Acansclamandsuncoral.jpg

green sun coral still not opening yet but the mouths have started to open up soo i'm hoping soon :fingerscrossed:

greensuncoralheads.jpg

blue maxima:

bluemaxima10-27.jpg

also posted more pics in the 45 thread including thos of my new barred dartfish and some more clam shots in the clams thread! check em out.

omgomgomg omgomgomg !!!omfg its finally opening!!! omgomgomg omgomgomg

greensuncoralfinallyopening.jpg

also cool macro shot of my reg. sun coral

suncoralpolyp.jpg

Archived