Innovative Marine Aquariums

ADIN TANK 75g

adinsxq

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

added some plants today. L. aromatica, bolbitus, and microsword. UG's coming out soon. I'm sick of it.

16j4ly0.jpg

Orange Crush

fishies!

nips: cause she has a va jay jay.

Do you plan on leaving the left half as negative space?

Yeah, the tank is "done." I might do a few plant swaps, but basically just going to let it grow. No more changes/additions to the rock. The one half will stay open.

I got a sturdy tray from Ikea that fits PERFECTLY on the bracing of the sump. I know it's not the best idea to put weight on the brace, but I want to grow something there... either some UG or edible plant. Add a light of course

30cadtw.jpg

Looking really good. How long do you think it will take HC to cover the footprint of a 72" x 24"?

Thinking of starting a planted scape in a larger setup.

ultra iwagumi?

I guess it depends on how much you start with. Are you a member of SCAPE? It sounds like they're trying to put together a group buy on plants... if someone could get in contact with Dan.

ultra iwagumi?

I guess it depends on how much you start with. Are you a member of SCAPE? It sounds like they're trying to put together a group buy on plants... if someone could get in contact with Dan.

Not a member of SCAPE. That's ok though.

You're using marineland for lighting? Think that should be good for higher light plants?

You're using marineland for lighting? Think that should be good for higher light plants?

i'm not sure. we'll find out. :P

and... reactor is done.

30wutl0.jpg

29vffoi.jpg

27xknpd.jpg

nor_cal_nano

WOW! Gorgeous man. Very nice. Absolutely love the scape.

I've been checking back every so often looking for something other than a tank with an inch of water in it...This time I leave happy :happy:

Archived