Coral Vue Hydros

ADIN TANK 75g

adinsxq

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reef!! But I really do like this planted tank tho.. Maybe do both? A small pico like Dhaut suggested? Or maybe just a reasonably sized aquarium and one that you would actually enjoy like an Elos or something?

I'm watching my 3 new panda garras pretty much rip out every single plant from the substrate.

5pogv7.jpg

was that what you bought them for? since you hate that one guy for making you hate plants and now you hate this tank for not being a reef?

• 5 months later...

"mini" micro sword. there's a little bit of UG in the 70, but not much. I moved most out into a container on my desk. it's really taken off (2 week time span below). i hope it flowers soon.

4qsxn9.jpg

Builder Anthony

looks healthier then burger king......but serious the packageing looks good ....easy to take out.looks like a zoo exhibit

That tank is turning into a true work of art Adin! Do you run a UV sterilizer on that? The only thing negative i can say is the water clarity seems a bit off but damn your scape and plants just look amazing. Really making me want to start up another planted tank.

hey thanks man.

yeah you're absolutely right about the water clarity. there's always tiny crap floating around keeping it a bit hazy. I don't have a filter aside from a sliver of filter pad in the sump.

when i finally get around to it, i'm going to redo the co2 reactor so that it dumps directly into the tank rather than into the sump. that'll (hopefully) free up some space add something to polish the water better.

the plants have been a good break from reefing. i've really enjoyed getting hands on with the plants, much more so than you can with coral in terms of really building on a design an aquascape.

Archived