Pod Your Reef

Nanobuds JBJ 3 gallon Picotope

Nanobuds

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi there, nice looking tank. May i ask what you call tat hang on back pc of equipment next to your hang on filter? ;) maybe a shot on that will be nice.

nice! nonphotsyn. are FTW!

i agree. im gettin a black sun coral soon :D

hi there, nice looking tank. May i ask what you call tat hang on back pc of equipment next to your hang on filter? ;) maybe a shot on that will be nice.

huh?

can you post the pic tht you see this "pc" equipment

• 3 weeks later...
hahaximmaxfish
eh... got back from my "favorite LFS". they had 1 sexy shrimp... $20. wtf. at least i saw a sexy shrimp with my own eyes. also i was going to look for a pom pom crab... found one... missing 2 legs... laying in a corner... its nems on the ground... alive... but not lookin hot. ok so mabey a porcelain. out of 5, the only one alive was missing a claw. ok... mabey a coral then. they only had expensive acans and boring zoas and shrooms... and bleached SPS. So... mabey a RSB for my nano. go to the fish, a tank of 10 scooters, only 1 red scooter, but a female. most of the other livestock wasnt in the best of shape. so i just left with some chemie-pure for my nano. i dont know what happened to the LFS... they were so awesome until they remodeled... i think i know why they have been having a ton of sales latley...

WOOT another teen reefer!! :lol:

but im still youngest <_<

Nope your not. Im 12. Started this little project when I was 11 though. November 9th!

Sorry to be nosy but- How do you pay for this? I get 30-40$ (only) for empting the dishwasher and taking out trash! Pathetic right?

Nope your not. Im 12. Started this little project when I was 11 though. November 9th!

Sorry to be nosy but- How do you pay for this? I get 30-40$ (only) for empting the dishwasher and taking out trash! Pathetic right?

do like i do... raise show pigs and steers

hahaximmaxfish

Nanobuds your on google. Type in AquaClear 50 with Fuge Mod and you'll come up on google. At least you did on my screen!

hahaximmaxfish
haha :D

i just get a $10 allowance per week. but my b'day is comin up and i get lots of $$$ for my b'day :lol:

for me I get a-dollar-a-day for dishwasher dutie and trash dutie. Lucky duck, you get more than me!

Archived