inTank Media Baskets

Nanobuds JBJ 3 gallon Picotope

Nanobuds

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how active is your ycg ? does he move allot? i cant decide on my livestock, clown or ywg/shrimp pair or ycg or royalgrama or jawfish idk idk any ideas? omgomgomg

btw i subscribed to your thread good luck =]

dude this forum in general really seems to be pushing the possibilities of fish for a pico. First it was no fish under 5g then ii was small gobie, then damsel, then firefish and now sixline wrasse. Whats next, yellow tangs?

lol i wouldnt put it past anyone for trying...but that would be stupid to put a yellow tang in a 3 gallon >_> its like as big as the tank haha

hes saying that putting a six-line wrasse in a pico is a bad idea. Which i agree with. They get about 3+ inches and can get aggressive. They swim around a lot and need the space for it. I think wrasses shouldnt go in anything under 24g's.

or yellow tang.

I wanna try a royal gramma though. or perhaps psuedochromis.

GTFO OF MY THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!

toothpick, your still welcome here as usual :)

ha ha yeah! however i lost most of them... the cyano killed most of my zoas when i was gone one weekend :(

i only have 1 polyp of "true" Pink Hornets left

last weekend... got back from my lakehouse and it was everywhere... couldnt see any corals that were in the sandbed. i quickley added some Chemie-Clean and dissasembled my Nanocube's ATO and put in the maxijet from it. then i did a FW dip to all my affected zoas... most of the cyano is gone. still some spots here and there. the zoas i lost were some dragon eyes, my really cool pink hornets (had 3 that looked like the first one i posted) and 1 watermelon zoa polyp.

lolz guys it was a joke, I wasnt really mocking you Toothpik I thought you understood how redicules my comments were. But i seriously am gonna try a royal gramma. my pico will be up and running tomorrow.

Archived