leathers

CSC_0158.jpg

baby sun coral from nanocube

CSC_0173.jpg

shy firefish

DSC_0165.jpg

FTS

DSC_0166.jpg

I may actually keep the firefish... in the nanocube he and the YCG were almost unseperable... the YCG is now trying to coax the firefish out from his cave... he come out when i am far from the tank but darts back in the cave when i approach.

also i was gone this weekend... and the cyano decided to cover only my pink hornets... killling most of them :(

I need a LFS to work at lol

You need to get better at taking tank shots :P Clean your glass! Also, your leather looks like SPS and that baby sun coral is really cool!

I need a LFS to work at lol

You need to get better at taking tank shots :P Clean your glass! Also, your leather looks like SPS and that baby sun coral is really cool!

LOL you guys kill me. why didnt ya work for LFS's in the summer like me? now they cant rip me off and they always give me dry stuff for wholesale or like just 5% markup. :)

AHAHAHA. my LFS guys are cool. my lady boss used to pick me up from home so that we could go check out teh wholesaler every thuesday and sometimes even on friday. also...i get awesome coral deals! :P:D

Mine gets pissed because I know more than the owner and don't buy dead stuff. A friend of mine worked there and told me, then he quit because he hated them. Yakima sux...

my LFS only sells me good stuff... when i went to buy a banggai for my nano back in february, i wanted this bigger one but the owner, mark, said that it wasnt eating that much. so i bought the very small, 1inch one. then i went back a few days later for a water test, and the cardinal i was gonna buy was dead.

Thats really cool, sounds like the owner respects you and knows what he is doing. You should work there fo sho. Make great money, unless you spend it all on coral lol.

The only problem is you have to sell stuff, even a tang to a 10g owner :(

yeah... Mark told me that even after warning the person, she went all nemo for her 30 gallon...

a spiney puffer, yellow tang, hippoe tang, 2 clowns, a red lilinka star, cleaner shrimp, blue damsel, royal gramma, all in her week old tank with blue gravel and fake plants :(

Wow. thats...interesting.

anyways. your always hit or miss with LFS's i know 2 LFS's in my area that are bad and 2 LFS's that are good. i go to all of them but i only but from the good places.

wow ..i have a LFS near my college :) they like it when i come in and usually end up talking for hours...he is thinking about hiring me...o and nanobuds hows the bioload of the firefish and YCG in your 3 gallon? I might do the same :)

Archived