ReefCleaners.org

Nanobuds JBJ 3 gallon Picotope

Nanobuds

ha ha i wont. i put the YCG in the pico, im doin a 2 week blackout to see what happens... i also moved the cheato into the nano.

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well looks like the blackout is working so far... hopefully it works... if it doesnt im taking down the tank and waiting until i have some more money to take care of it :mellow:

if i do take it down... then once i make enough money i will set up a new 5.5 gallon... then eventually upgrade to a 50 gallon, adding everyhing from the nano in the new tank, then use the nano for an octopus tank :)

Nemo Niblets

Sweeet. I may buy a 15 gallon I saw on craigslist to make a clownfish breeder/frag tank/hospital tank. I have a thread in the hardware forum. Go look :D

Thats a really cool pic! And nanobuds computer died, its blocking this site for him for some reason. Anyway, he wanted me to let everyone know lolz

hey guys im at a friends house postin this. the pico is done with its blackout, and i added the corals back, plus 2 clown gobies.

c ya

ryan

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys, im back :lol:

nothin much new with the tank, all the cyano is gone but there is this wierd brown stringey algae that appears once in a while -_-

however i got a small frag of xenia :)

Archived