SaltCritters.com

LED Group Buy

evilc66

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Evil been very ill but he will get back on track soon when he feels better. It's tough to work as a one man with only 2 hands and a whole lot of orders from many nr reefers. I am still patiencely waiting on mine as well. I don't mind the wait just as along I will receive my order from him.

Any good news yet? Hope u get well!

trakmasterrs

here's some picture of my tank with the sunpod attachment. the pics are from my blackberry so it won't be the greatest. thanks evil for a wonderful product! p.s..it was really tough to capture the actinics but it looks so much more amazing in person.

4421721368_41b03e271b_b.jpg

4420955727_941b70d3b2_b.jpg

4420955691_33098827d2_b.jpg

4421721258_2621d78ef3_b.jpg

4421721218_0ccb15f7ab_b.jpg

4420955565_1235293b8a_b.jpg

4420968803_6554a64724_b.jpg

4421735020_8fabe30020_b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I got mine today and hooked it up in about 30 minutes. Looks great out of the box. Very professional looking product that was worth the wait.

Just hang in there..................

post-40030-1269472060_thumb.jpg

Was Surprised today with mine also. What a diffrence these lights make. Installation was a breeze. They look awesome on the fixture and I agree it looks very profesional. Ive seen more expensive products that look like it was made by a kindergaden class as a project. Fit like a glove. I did install mine on the back... maybe I will place it on the front and see if it looks better in the front.

you can put me down for a dual sunpod led for my 20 in sunpod and blue royal. please let me know total and whats next.thanks ange.

i want 1 dual light for my 20in sunpod and i understand the last group buy ends in may 3.canyou please confirm my order.thankyou

• 2 weeks later...
Really... These aren't done yet?

I think the only ones left are the retrofits to the current satellite. Who knows they may be finished people stop posting in this thread once they get their product.

+1 of what brown said. Still waiting on mine to come just hope evil get it done soon. I afriad I won't be home to receive the item because I will be out of the country for a whole 2 months. :(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
trakmasterrs

i bought the dual and noticed one set is now dimmed. It looked burnt out but when i took it down and looked it over, it showed a tiny bit of light...anybody else have this problem? I haven't touched the intensity knob at all and tried adjusting after the fact and still no changes. any ideas?

i bought the dual and noticed one set is now dimmed. It looked burnt out but when i took it down and looked it over, it showed a tiny bit of light...anybody else have this problem? I haven't touched the intensity knob at all and tried adjusting after the fact and still no changes. any ideas?

Sounds like you have a bad pot. Should be a pretty easy fix you can just splice a new one in.

davidncbrown
So what happened here? Did everyone get they're equipment?

Never got our Satellite.....got a refund instead :(

trakmasterrs
Sounds like you have a bad pot. Should be a pretty easy fix you can just splice a new one in.

i'm not too familiar with pots...is it actually glued onto the lighting fixture? thanks for the tip as well.

Archived