SaltCritters.com

Mrs. Nanoty's 3g Picotope........

nanoty

When you do get frags of those cloves let me know how much you want.It might be better to wait till the weather warms up though.lol

What a woman!! just dont go to big.I went to a 220g years back and hated it.I couldnt reach the bottom of the tank and it really sucked.When I go big again I will go with a much shorter tank.

Will do. I have been pretty busy lately but we probably should wait a little while on the weather.

I'm contemplating building a glass tank myself.

did you put any tiger pods in your tank? if so thats one of there three stages of life:) not flat worms. but if they are flats i wouldn't worry about them they look like harmless type.

No tiger pods but thanks.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going to post this fawking ugly FTS. Please realize it looks elevently billion times better in real life. Maybe someday I'll get a real camera and then learn how to use it.

IMG_8908.jpg

She definitely needs a larger tank. :P

It is completely out of room. I'm going to call a local glass place (same one that cut the glass for my contest tank) and get an estimate on cutting for a 5-6g shallow tank with polished edges and I'll build it myself. Something with uber cool dimensions like 20Lx9Hx9T which is 6g.

I have the same setup and I love it, the tank FTS looks fantatsict by the way!

Thanks a lot. It really does look better in person.

Also, if your wondering why it's so crooked it's because it sits on the kitchen counter by the wall and I have to lean way the hell over to get a FTS.

Archived