Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Mrs. Nanoty's 3g Picotope........

nanoty

Ok so I finally broke down and cleaned it up some. Still a little hairy but I'll hopefully be taking care of that soon. All of the corals with the exception of the blue clove polyps (thanks Aaron) came from my 40 breeder. They seem to be doing well and I am working on adding a few more things in the near future.

Bad shot through dirty glass at the cloves.

IMG_8298.jpg

IMG_8296.jpg

I cut this from the 90g and had it glued to a rock. It came loose and attached itself to the glass. I'll have to move it if it becomes a problem.

IMG_8297.jpg

Right side.

IMG_8295.jpg

Left side.

IMG_8294.jpg

FTS

IMG_8293.jpg

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sweet! i want some cloves bad :(

Thanks, I got mine from Fab. It was a small frag but they are already growing stupid fast. Probably be able to frag my own before too long.

lookin' good!

Thanks a lot, once I get his little bit of algae taken care of and the corals fill in a little it should be really cool. Not bad for about $100 investment.

That's awesome that your wife has that in the classroom! I'm sure the kids love it. Did you say what grade? My son's 3rd grade class has a beta tank. This would be so much more educational for them though.

It looks great! Those blue cloves will fill in nicely.

That's awesome that your wife has that in the classroom! I'm sure the kids love it. Did you say what grade? My son's 3rd grade class has a beta tank. This would be so much more educational for them though.

It looks great! Those blue cloves will fill in nicely.

Well the tank isn't in the classroom yet. She wanted me to observe and teach her how to maintain it here first. Then it will be moved to her classroom. She teaches 3rd grade, I just hope she can keep the kids out of it.

lol was looking back at your pics here and almost said samething i already said about the cloves. I'll have to bug fab :P

Great little tank Nanoty I like the mod ya did.

Thanks, I wanted to do a lot more but a combination of bored and lazy led to this.

• 1 month later...

Well the wife is out of town and I've been taking care of her tank. I cleaned it up a little and took a few shots. I now have some PD and NG palys thanks to chazde. I am waiting for the NGs to grow out a little before I take them off the frag plug. The tank isn't very clean right now but the nasty pics will have to do.

IMG_8482.jpg

IMG_8483.jpg

IMG_8484.jpg

IMG_8485.jpg

IMG_8486.jpg

IMG_8487.jpg

IMG_8488.jpg

IMG_8480.jpg

Thanks, its going pretty well despite having not touched it except to add water every day or so and change a cup or two every couple of weeks.

Dems some sexy frags. :D. Glad to see everything is happy. The red shroom with the blue spots looks really good in her tank.

Dems some sexy frags. :D. Glad to see everything is happy. The red shroom with the blue spots looks really good in her tank.

It would look better if I would actually attach it somewhere. It keeps floating around the tank.

Very nice!

Thanks

• 1 month later...

New pics, hard as hell to clean this little tank. It doesn't look as bad in person, you'll just have to trust me, lol.

IMG_8672.jpg

IMG_8673.jpg

IMG_8674.jpg

IMG_8675.jpg

IMG_8676.jpg

IMG_8677.jpg

IMG_8683.jpg

IMG_8678.jpg

Just for giggles, here is a pic of the top right mushroom/zoa rock when it had a GHA problem in my old tank. Started out as a single mushroom and abour 5 zoa polyps.

IMG_5706.jpg

Archived