inTank Media Baskets

The List!

fishdaddy0831

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fishdaddy0831

umm...slacked off the last few days...works been horrible. Should get back on it tomorrow (day off). If anyone has anything to be added, please post.

Ive got some time tonight so I plan on adding a bunch to this list. Please post a link if you know of a tank to add.

The thread dropped to page 6, but the view count was still going up. So I guess you guys are finding it, and ill keep adding!

• 10 months later...
fishdaddy0831

5-19-09. I was gone longer then I thought. Ill take a look at the links on here and see if any of them are broken now, and then start adding again. Please post a link if you want to be added.

Please add me under the larger tanks. Mine is actually a 56g not 55g. Odd dimensions. 36x18x20 (22 to the very top).

I think i am on the RSM list from a while ago, but I have 2 other tanks,

I have a 125g so i guess a "large reef"

and a

30breeder

THANKS! =)

the link for all 3 is the same (my sig tank combo thread)

haha and the 12g was taken down, so just need to delete that from the link

fishdaddy0831

Updated.

bbales, I put you in the oddballs listing all 3 tanks. I figured it was a good place for them, but ill be happy to move it if you want. There beautiful tanks btw.

You can add mine, link below. Also there is a link to the 20 Long list that is running. Maybe you can pull everyone from that thread to this list.

Archived