SaltCritters.com

The List!

fishdaddy0831

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fishdaddy0831
Some old ones (probably not updated) include tigahboy and steelhealr. Also, supernip and tinyreef have picos.

Found them...love supernips pico...forgot all about that sunlight one.

I got everyone else that post on there as well...TY!

fishdaddy0831
add Dr. Cooper to the 28 gallon nanocube

mispelled lalanis name in the frag tank part

Oops...thanks for pointing it out.

Needreefunds

Some job you are doing here fishdaddy.

How is your tank plans coming along?

Even if you cannot have it right now, I find the planning and gathering stage can be as much fun as the build and stocking itself.

So try to enjoy it!

:)

Militant Jurist

I've got my new 20L AIO (in the sig) up and running. It's even got a BRAND NEW FTS. ;)

Awesome work, btw.

+10 to the sticky.

fishdaddy0831
Some job you are doing here fishdaddy.

How is your tank plans coming along?

Even if you cannot have it right now, I find the planning and gathering stage can be as much fun as the build and stocking itself.

So try to enjoy it!

:)

Thanks!

I started to rush it because I was so eager. So I bought a 12NC DX...:).....now I can take my time on the 40B, Mainly wait to buy the equipment I want and not settle for the cheap stuff.

I've got my new 20L AIO (in the sig) up and running. It's even got a BRAND NEW FTS. ;)

Awesome work, btw.

+10 to the sticky.

Ill get you added. I'm glad to see people using the thread. Ive noticed when it falls off the first page it gets 10 looks a day, but as soon as its bumped it get 100 an hour lol. These treads drop so fast, but its cool ill just bump it from time to time when I add more.

fishdaddy0831
My 20L is in my signature and I'd like to be added to the list. Thanks in advance!

Nice tank man...I hadn't seen it before. I love your substrate. What did you use to creat that? I think I might use that for my 40B.

My substrate is indo-pacific black. I would NOT recommend it though. Its basically a mixture of large black pebbles with white sand. The pebbles are quite large and usually end up crawling to the top of the sandbed. Even worse coralline algae likes to grow on the pebbles, so you have purple spots everywhere. Snails and crabs have difficulty moving along it. If I had to do it all over again I would have picked fine grain pink sand.

fishdaddy0831

Got all of you on there.

I also organized the large tanks. Depending on how much bigger it gets I might add all the titles. I'm hesitant however...I don't want to many titles clogging up the list. Less of them makes it easier to speed scroll to what you want IMO. What do you guys think?

Presence on this list could be the new NR status symbol. :D

omgomgomg I was added to the list without asking.

To think, I thought nobody was looking at my thread :tears:

Archived