Pod Your Reef

The List!

fishdaddy0831

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fishdaddy0831
Are you including the tanks in the tanks of the month? How exactly does this list thing work?

Its really just ment to be an easier way to find similar tanks.

For instance, I have a 12NC...I want to look at other 12NC...I don't want to dig through a thousand threads that search brings up...I go to "The List"

or

I wan to look at StevieT's RSM, but his thread fell to page 10 (like that would happen) and I cant find it...

To "The List"!

But really, ill add any tank someone ask me to as long as it has a picture on the thread :P . Also any tank I find when I'm looking around. No rhyme or reason other then that, but I'm open for suggestions. :)

Cool...thanks for pointing that out. ;)

No problem! :)

Its really just ment to be an easier way to find similar tanks.

For instance, I have a 12NC...I want to look at other 12NC...I don't want to dig through a thousand threads that search brings up...I go to "The List"

THIS IS AN AMAZING IDEA!!!!! BRILLIANT!!! :)

I feel like dancing

:naughtydance::happydance:

fishdaddy0831

Update. Added quite a few threads to the list. The List is getting big enough that ill start adding some only to find they are already on there :wacko: . Tomarrow ill start looking from back to front in the members threads...see if i cant find some old goodies.

I had a dream last night that they stickied this thread. How sad is that. I think its because every time I go to add to it its 3 pages in. :(

One of these days a these mods are going to quit being babies and make this a damn sticky. As long as you stick around and maintain it ;)

fishdaddy0831
where's the category for chinatank?

LoL ....ohh wait....are you being serious? What are those? :)

Archived