inTank Media Baskets

Steal on Ebay

TheUnfocusedOne

Plus I noticed the seller is a Power Seller with a 99.2% positive rating! How many sellers here on N-R have that!

me. =) or i'd like to think so.

You do Eric! As a matter of fact, I have you as one of my favorite e-bay sellers! ;)

actually my name shows up as e***e

it should be er1c_the_reefer, so its e***r no?

what gives?

Eric, someone quoted this from ebay before but:

To protect your privacy, we limit how your bid history information is displayed by using anonymous names. Your complete user ID is shown to the seller of this item only. Bidders are assigned anonymous names, such as x***y. These anonymous names are used consistently across all listings.
johnmaloney

man I am in the wrong business! I would hate to tell you guys what the wholesaler tries to sell them to me for. Got to get in that clam biz! Probably should learn about them though I guess...ah forget it.

man I am in the wrong business! I would hate to tell you guys what the wholesaler tries to sell them to me for. Got to get in that clam biz! Probably should learn about them though I guess...ah forget it.

I saw what my LFS buys them for, nice markup lol :bling:

johnmaloney

yeah but they got to cover losses, (wholesalers don't guarantee products like retailers) possible CITES issues if they get them direct, lighting, overhead got to generate a living cause they can't sell 10000 clams in an area....

Archived