inTank Media Baskets

Nanobud's JBJ 28 gallon Nanocube HQI

Nanobuds

seahorsejl
Do they usually have more than one burrow?

Yes, jawfish sometimes have multiple burrows.

today i woke up and he made two more burrows and two "ditches" in the corners of the tank... do they do that sometimes?

Yep. My yellowhead sometimes goes a short distance from it's burrow to get sand and add around the entrance.

Edit: BTW, great pictures of a great fish :)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

u should totally get a pico im thinkin on getin one just for bumble bee shrimps. id also have a flaming prawn goby. :)

marinebiologist

nice nano.... i gonna go a completely opposite way, im going to get a bigger tank

ha ha cool

well my jawfish ditched the DIY house, and has completely hallowed out underside of a rock with 3 burrows as far as i can see... hopefully they dont collapse :scary:

Have bot this tank and love it. But the prostein skimmer sucks (no pun). Is anyone aware of an after market skimmer that would not require a tank or hood modifcation?

hmm... yeah the skimmer sux but i am too lazy too get a better one :P

i think people use the Tunze 9002 and it is great but im not sure sorry...

make a tank thread!!! i wanna see some more nanocube users!!

Awesome video!!! Everything looks nice and healthy!!!

and to an earlier post made ... since I am too lazy to pull it up ... I knew you were going to get that jawfish ... don't lie and say you wanted a mandarin ... shame on you!!! :lol:

addicted2reefer

NICE the yellow clown goby is sweet chillin there. very nice tank Nanobuds

well the cleaner shrimp dissapeared... i dk what happened

sucks that just happened to my yasha goby i haven't seen him in like two days since i did my rock remodeling but i saw him right after i did that but now hes gone i think a crab was in the rock and the crab ate him. any clues? :(

well yesterday i saw what looked very like a molt, however my hermits and nass snails were all over the molt. i took the moly and disected it, but no guts or anything. However, that same day my nitrates spiked to 10. theya re usually between 0 and 5.

so i think the molt was the body. just the CUC got to the yummy stuff.

also i had that guy for 1.5 years. i just think it was his time

Archived