Nanobud's JBJ 28 gallon Nanocube HQI

Nanobuds

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok, a little update

got some zoas a few days ago.

also some yellow polyps from Pablo.

On Sunday, we had no power so i was worried about my tank, and i didnt have the time or money to get air pumps for flow and heaters. so my water got down to 68 degrees! however my clever twin brother made a flow thing with extra motors and stuff lying around (he is a robotic geek, lol)

everything is fine and happy, however rocks collapsed when i was trying to save a kenya tree that fell in the back. New rockscape, nothing was injured, just an emerald lost a leg

pics tomorrow!

marinebiologist

thanks for the update nanobuds!!! that sucks about the power.

thats cool you have a twin... i have one too!!!!

u guys are seriously both twins?

yes, but not related. i am a fraternal twin, what are you marinebiologist? fraternal or identical?

srry no pics, parents updating spyware for that virus that is gonna strike tomorrow

yeah... just keep trying to find the frags with a flashlight. thats what i do when i have missing frags

marinebiologist
yes, but not related. i am a fraternal twin, what are you marinebiologist? fraternal or identical?

srry no pics, parents updating spyware for that virus that is gonna strike tomorrow

crap!!!!!! i dont have anything to protect me from the virus.

i guess i wont be on here tomorrow

PrincessLiLi

hopefully u didnt overload on the cleanup crew..they need algae to eat in the future...the corals are nice...it would look even better when its established

New zoas (orange ones)

88e2e33361.jpg

splitting shroom

a60113178c.jpg

FTS

4c4036e609.jpg

the cup has all my frags in it so they dont get disturbed by inhabitants

thx!

dont worry, it will soon! it is funny how pablo's is covered in coraline algae

Yeah it grew quickly and Nanobuds and I look like idenictial twins even though we arn't twins.

Yeah it grew quickly and Nanobuds and I look like idenictial twins even though we arn't twins.

lol our teachers at school mix us up a lot and we aren related at all

those yellow polyps are doing great! thx again

also fragged more kenya trees

marinebiologist

that'd be cool.

hopefully it will color up after marine aquarium expo this weekend

one of my kenya frags finally attatched to a rock, but i lost 2 polyps of the yellow polyps... oh well

dang it! i have flatworms. i was able to get all the one i saw but one. it was funny cuz when i was sucking them up, i sometimes knocked them off the rock and my clowns would go after them and eat them. for the last few i got, my clowns were watching me suck them up. hopefully they will hunt for them, but i doubt it

Paleoreef103
dang it! i have flatworms. i was able to get all the one i saw but one. it was funny cuz when i was sucking them up, i sometimes knocked them off the rock and my clowns would go after them and eat them. for the last few i got, my clowns were watching me suck them up. hopefully they will hunt for them, but i doubt it

Yeesh. Pests suck. Good luck!

Archived