Top Shelf Aquatics

Nanobud's JBJ 28 gallon Nanocube HQI

Nanobuds

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imo you shouldnt add anything else for a couple weeks to make sure you stable your tank out. I know its hard to be patient but its way better than batting crappy algae.

What zoas did you get?

i got a small rock with green radioactive dragon eyes and some small ones with a green center like the dragon eyes, but red "tenticles". also got a free one-polyped grey zoa with an orange dot in the center. pics in a bit...

marinebiologist

sweet!!!!!!!!!

you should look at my thread later tonight because im getting some atomic green zoas. dont know if they ar the same thing as nuclear green zoas but im getting 12 for $20

sweet!!!!!!!!!

you should look at my thread later tonight because im getting some atomic green zoas. dont know if they ar the same thing as nuclear green zoas but im getting 12 for $20

They most like arent Nuclear Green because nuks are palythoas and atomic greens are zoas.

marinebiologist

sweet man!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just got the zoas. they are starting to open up and i am sure they arent nuc greens.

i got 21 heads for $20. ill post pics up on my thread later

Anyone know what this is? it is about the size of a small zoa head. some say a mini carpet nem, some say shroom, some say plate. i think it is a plate

28d8d994d8.jpg

got some more zoas and swapped my emerald for a smaller one. my dad wants to buy a scooter blenny for my tank. he fell in love with the one at the LFS today lol

tomorrow. im too tired and tank is dirty. i will have them after water change tomorrow with updated FTS and water parameters

Archived