Coral Vue Hydros

Nanobud's JBJ 28 gallon Nanocube HQI

Nanobuds

SpankythePyro

Aww :( I went to petsmart today and all of their tanks had Ich. I tried to get them to sell me a kole tang and a flame angel half price since they were covered in it....poor fishies :(

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpankythePyro

Yea I was going to try and rescue some of the fish they had 2 kole tangs, 1 yellow tang, 1 orange shoulder, HAD 1BPT and Hippo, I think the hippo brought the ich in but both those were gone. They also had a couple wrasses and angels. It was very sad, esp when the guy thought he had it under control :(

i once saw a mandarin with no stomach whatsoever. and it was hardly a mandarin, since it almost had no color!!

well my yumas are melting for no reason lol.

also my mushroom frags didnt make it :(

oh well it was my first frag anyway.

SpankythePyro

aww poor frags :(

On a better note my friend got a peraly jawfish today.... amazing fish...I suggest it as the BSJ replacement. The one he got has 2 black dots under its chin so it has a 'stash lol

The_Yellow_Pony

I got my pearly jaw 2 days ago! Let's start the PJ club....

Spanky, is your rathers timid? Mine made hid home and tucks away every time someone sees him. I'm sure it's him just becoming comfortable with his surroundings though.

He poked out for a mysis today :D

Edit.... I see it was your friend...well, you can get one too :P

SpankythePyro

Lol i'm looking into getting a mated pair, have someone in the carribean that can get me a pair for $40+shipping

But yea I watched my friends for half the day... first we tried to get him into a barnacle using a fish divider... he didn't take..so we took it out and he hid under a rock and just poking out enough to see what was going on...not eating yet tho :(

Anyway hijack off

Get a pearly, not a peraly lol

The_Yellow_Pony

Mine still pokes out a little....back in...pokes out....back in...but just a smidge... but I like him.

Yes, you're right...sorry for jacking the thread nano!

i have some good news...

my clowns both had brooke, but i didnt want to spread the news and worry about it cuz i noticed it the day we were leaving 2 florida. with the pics my dad took and sent 2 me, it had brooke the whole week. but when we got back, it started 2 look better. now they look great again.

I meant throughout this whole page lol :lockdown:

Good luck with the scooter. Don't they have the same feeding habits as mandarins?

The_Yellow_Pony

I only counted two before my trio :P

But I digress....no more thread jacking for a while....I've gotten bad with that.

I want pic o' the scooter.

Does he take frozen or does he need some training?

sorry guys pics tomorrow :P

well i tried feeding him, he only took one piece of brine, spat it out, then ate it again.

better than nothing, right?

but good news is that he is eating my flatworms :D

well the scooter is extremely active and has a great personality.

however, i think my tank is having a minor crash...

well when the yumas died, they killed a whole bunch of shrooms, around 10, and now my GSP isnt opening, my green acro is turning brownish green, and my brain is showing its skeleton... pics in a few minutes...

Archived