SaltCritters.com

Help Help Help I think my Tang has ick and he is dying before my eyes!

humatrigger

The hobby is also very expensive,just one fish can cost over 40 euro's(thats more in dollars) and not using a skimmer in a small tank like yours is asking for trouble,there are people who don't use a skimmer and let the live rocks do to work but that doesn't really work in a small tank like yours.

I agree the hobby is very expensive, but I run a 7g skimmerless and everything is doing great. Just gotta keep up with waterchanges (I do about 20% oer week)

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Releasing for the very first time. Test flights are done and over with. TP have a new arsenal of attack. At the ready, out of the hanger and on the tarmac within minutes. It has classified defensive and offensive measures. It can pinpoint Tang abusers with it’s advanced nano radar. Fast, quiet and super powerful. Take-offs like a helicopter, supersonic like a jet. It is the one and only, the best one yet.

The Tang Police Jet:

©2009 StevieT Humor Production in association with Coronal Tang Police himself.

TangPoliceJetGIF.gif

Releasing for the very first time. Test flights are done and over with. TP have a new arsenal of attack. At the ready, out of the hanger and on the tarmac within minutes. It has classified defensive and offensive measures. It can pinpoint Tang abusers with it’s advanced nano radar. Fast, quiet and super powerful. Take-offs like a helicopter, supersonic like a jet. It is the one and only, the best one yet.

The Tang Police Jet:

TangPoliceJetGIF.gif

got some time on your hands dont ya

The Tang Police Jet:

TangPoliceJetGIF.gif

What's next? a UFO?

Hey now, jjohnson turned over a new leaf and started listening...haven't seen him since ;)

go team amy! :lol:

I'm late to the party, but I had a layover in god awful Detroit

hey fk u. its not so bad..... ok yes it is.

i knew this morning that this thread was going to deliver.

######

Ok so now my balls haven't dropped? Suck a big one douche.

You know I make mistakes to but these people are adults and if you said this stuff to there face they would down right kick your @$$ see I'm a HS to but first if you said you were crying in your first post your probably insecure which means no one at school likes you.... so stop being so high in mighty little buddy because when you piss off these guys they'll make you look stupid. :mellow:

Yes I lowered the nitrates, generally given more time they will lower. I somewhat agree with what you are saying later but the requirements some people think are necessary are ridiculous, I have friends that have kept tanks in way below what you guys think and they have lived for years. (This is way before I had a tank) But also some advice is good, but what a lot of people say (not specifically you) are loaded with money and could afford a 45,000 gallon tank and just give you crap because you could never afford what they think. (Again I am not saying just you)

Doubt it dream on buddy who do you know the CEO of GE oh wait you dont I do! :mellow: just stop

There is a place called reefcentral that is chock full of people who feel the same way you do. Feel free to focus your attention on that site instead.

Your point?

Im don't find it funny, I was trying to make the point that I'm sure your tang is not doing just fine like you say, but prove me wrong by posting a picture like i said. If your not lying then you have nothing 2 lose , but everything to gain!

Ditto, post some pictures to prove it is ok.....

Side note: newbies do not realize how hard it is to take care of tangs. They are prone to Head and Lateral Line Disease, which is caused by stress and the eating the wrong diet.

If it is still alive, I vote that he returns the tang for the tangs sake.

TP team

TangPolice.jpg

tangpoliceGIF.gif

AmywithtangGIF.gif

TangPoliceJetGIF.gif

Awesome photo!!!!!!!

frustrated.gif

LOL

stop being mean to the beginner. i had the same problems.

Huma, you should bring the tang back, cause it will get too big. Then keep on working on improving the nitrates, and you will have a good tank. I am a teen also, and i have had my mistakes. Now i have a nanocube that has a red slime problem, but with alot of hard work for the one hobby i love, the slime is going away. keep on trying and researching, and you will have a good tank

stop being mean to the beginner. i had the same problems.

Huma, you should bring the tang back, cause it will get too big. Then keep on working on improving the nitrates, and you will have a good tank. I am a teen also, and i have had my mistakes. Now i have a nanocube that has a red slime problem, but with alot of hard work for the one hobby i love, the slime is going away. keep on trying and researching, and you will have a good tank

nanobuds i diddnt no you were a teen. welll so am i

I really doubt that Tang is alive right now. Too bad. Hey kid, be more patient next time. It sounds like you really rushed things. Just my insight. I could be wrong.

Archived