Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Help Help Help I think my Tang has ick and he is dying before my eyes!

humatrigger

If you don't have time to review prior posts for history, you probably don't have time to offer quality guidance and advice. Had you understood anything about this kid, you would understand exactly why there is likely no hope for this particular fish in this particular situation.

Ok, I will give you that one - if you can honestly tell me that you always research to see what a poster has written before answering a call for help. If you do, then you are the man or woman as I have no idea who you are.

Then again, didn't you tell me off once for posting in the wrong place? My lunch break is over, so I am off for now. Take care everyone and please remember that almost everyone in this hobby at one time or another did not listen to good advice. Hopefully he has learned from this, but if I had my way I would ban most people from getting into it.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Humatrigger, I hate to say this, but you deserve what happened, unfortunately your fish didn’t. I think you should let us talk to your parents. If you’re going to be so irresponsible, then something should be said, or done. This is no joke, and for you not to take these people’s advice in the first place, a Tang, 2 clowns in a 14g……..you fail, you fail in so many way it’s not funny. I could say a bunch of nasty things to you, like you fail as a human being etc but I wont…….I will say give this hobby up until your at least 18, if not older, or maybe until your balls drop!

supreme_spork
Ok, I will give you that one - if you can honestly tell me that you always research to see what a poster has written before answering a call for help. If you do, then you are the man or woman as I have no idea who you are.

I do, and I'm the man. ;-)

Then again, didn't you tell me off once for posting in the wrong place?

I usually don't tell people off for posting in the wrong place (that's Weetie's thing), but I'm kind of an a**hole, so you never know. :D

EDIT: oh, you're talking about the "just saw the saddest thing..." post. OMG, I was *so gentle* with my response to your mis-post! That totally doesn't count as telling someone off, jeez.

Then again, didn't you tell me off once for posting in the wrong place? My lunch break is over, so I am off for now. Take care everyone and please remember that almost everyone in this hobby at one time or another did not listen to good advice. Hopefully he has learned from this, but if I had my way I would ban most people from getting into it.

There is a place called reefcentral that is chock full of people who feel the same way you do. Feel free to focus your attention on that site instead.

Humatrigger, I hate to say this, but you deserve what happened, unfortunately your fish didn’t. I think you should let us talk to your parents. If you’re going to be so irresponsible, then something should be said, or done. This is no joke, and for you not to take these people’s advice in the first place, a Tang, 2 clowns in a 14g……..you fail, you fail in so many way it’s not funny. I could say a bunch of nasty things to you, like you fail as a human being etc but I wont…….I will say give this hobby up until your at least 18, if not older, or maybe until your balls drop!

+ 1

There is a place called reefcentral that is chock full of people who feel the same way you do. Feel free to focus your attention on that site instead.

+1

Of course I am, you are telling someone to flush a living animal. As for going back and reading his other posts, I do not have that much time on my hand. I was answering it based on this post. So, yes I am paying attention - you told him to flush a live animal.

Scott, again I am paying attention. I answer this post. I do not have all the time in the world to go see prior posts written by any user. If others do have that time, then I say kadoos to them.

You aren't paying attention. Spork linked humatriggers original tank thread on post #3.

so the tang is in your brand new 14 gallon biocube with other fish? and your tank may not even be cycled? http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...c=183092&hl=

of course it's dying, and there's nothing you can do at this point i would imagine other than flush it.

one word....retard

######

Ok so now my balls haven't dropped? Suck a big one douche.

Ok so now my balls haven't dropped? Suck a big one douche.

If they had, you would have ignored this stuff and responded to the one post that did offer help.

rofl..

I love how you guys act like you love fish in all but all you do is yell at me instead of trying to save it. Truly good people!!!!!!!

I should good idea.

seeying he did not reply he knows he's wrong,poor fish died of noobism :(

I GO TO SCHOOL TARD-O

Good advice for sure, but in this case you can also add "don't be a spastic pothead".

This kid is screaming about nitrites one day, adding sugar to his tank and doing massive water changes the next day to help the cycle, buying corals and clownfish immediately after that, then adding a tang just for kicks... I think he's hitting the bong too hard.

WARNING: Junior is already notorious and doesn't listen to reason. http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...178756&st=0 -- no need to be gentle. Probably best to ignore him until he runs out of money.

You really don't have friends do you, you like to torment teenagers on forums about fish.....even god hates you.

oh man. who's this genius?

Oh and you are!!!!!!

So you have time to respond ,how are the fish doing???......Im sure burning ants in the backyard would be more your speed anyways!...........And cheaper for your Mom & Dad!

So you have time to respond ,or how are the fish doing???......Im sure burning ants in the backyard would be more your speed anyways!...........And cheaper for your Mom & Dad!

He is swimming around like normal thanks for asking. What is with you people who would rather yell at you than offer you advice.

If you give a damn about the fish, give it the home it deserves. That's good advice. Not what you want to hear though, is it?

If you give a damn about the fish, give it the home it deserves. That's good advice. Not what you want to hear though, is it?

What is wrong with keeping a Tang the size of a nickel for 3 months?

Archived