inTank Media Baskets

Plainrt's breeder build.Version 2.The waste of good water

plainrt

:)

I sure wish I could get my crap to look like yours.

O wait...

I hope you really like the Yellow Coris, I loved mine.

Refresh my memory, did you do a screen top for this?

Cause they're jumpers.

Lol...Did you figure out your tank now? I have a screen top on it but my blue sided fairy wrasse still got out the back some how.I made it a little better now so hopefully this one dont get out.

On another note im picking up a free 24 gal nano cube with stock lighting and a 150 viper halide system,stand,pumps.heater and liverock even.Im gonna turn this into a frag tank so i can cut up some things when too big in the breeder and sell off and trade etc.I might stick my clowns in there as i wanna find a different pair that will host something other then the glass.I have always wanted clowns for this reason and i didnt know this good stuff when first started.Will think about that though as i may feel bad if pull them out of there home.

Beautiful fish! I got a green coris in my 125 :)

I really like the green ones alot.Just get too big for my small tank.

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i sure wish my box o rocks looked as ugly & disgusting as yours. Wow talk about nasty.

:flower::wub:

keep up the good work

btw, im thinking about getting the subcurrent. Worth it? not worth it?

i sure wish my box o rocks looked as ugly & disgusting as yours. Wow talk about nasty.

:flower::wub:

keep up the good work

btw, im thinking about getting the subcurrent. Worth it? not worth it?

Thanks.The subcurrent works for me but.......If i had room behind tank or wanted to have tank away from wall more i would go with a ac110 and make a fuge with it.I think my tank would prob do better with that honestly.And if go with a subcurrent using a ato is a must as water level must be right on to work 100%.Oh and your tank looks good also.

I run a kit from autotopoff.com.Works great.I just have a 5 gal bucket in my stand and refill every week when to water change.

Yay! start a frag tank and put me down for a head of the mutant frogspawn prz :flower:

Lol so many people want some of it.My brother comes over and begs for it all the time.The thing is the heads grow real close and weird.Maybe someday will grow more to frag.I sure dont want it any bigger in my tank so would get cut sooner or later some how

diamond tipped wizzy wheel + dremel= pwns all

Yeah i got one.It owned my expensive chalice a few weeks ago lol.Still not the same........

Thunderstruck34

ouch... hows the wrasse doin? I've been siphoning out the litter buggers with airline tubing every other day for the past week now... little by little its working. As far as the swap goes. I'm not sure anymore I just ordered a lot of zoo's and ric's from coral morphologic so idk how i will be financially for the swap. Unless its like crazy omg I have to go type I may sit this one out. Unless I can sell some of the stuff I'm getting in to some of my buddies. Hey wanna buy a clam lol???

ouch... hows the wrasse doin? I've been siphoning out the litter buggers with airline tubing every other day for the past week now... little by little its working. As far as the swap goes. I'm not sure anymore I just ordered a lot of zoo's and ric's from coral morphologic so idk how i will be financially for the swap. Unless its like crazy omg I have to go type I may sit this one out. Unless I can sell some of the stuff I'm getting in to some of my buddies. Hey wanna buy a clam lol???

Wrasse is ok.He tends to hang out under the sand sometimes yet lol.I dont know who is worse my big mean pistol or the wrasse.........I still have yet to see a fw since the move.I do see the wrasse picking at stuff all the time so thats a good sign maybe.Go to the swap lol.Maybe you guys can get a car pool going on fox valley.I know they did that to the mars swap.Them clams still sucking up cal?My one dont open as much as he should.Was all good the first day but after that it it didnt like to unless only running two bulbs.Maybe too much light for it yet lol.

Thunderstruck34

nah cal not an issue anymore, been solid for awhile which is a nice breath of fresh air... If I am going to go to the swap I'd need ca ching to spend at it, and clam is expendable... plus I was wondering the other day if they would be more likely to spawn in the aquarium if there were two of the same species. I already talked my gf into going to it with me if I am to go so we still have to decide. I think i'll ask a buddy or two if they want to come to help absorb the cost of gas.

Oh and btw dont worry bout the wrasse, I didnt see mine for like 4 days straight then boom! out and about ever since.

Tank is looking so sick man.

Thanks man yours is looking very nice also.Good to see you checked it out.

nah cal not an issue anymore, been solid for awhile which is a nice breath of fresh air... If I am going to go to the swap I'd need ca ching to spend at it, and clam is expendable... plus I was wondering the other day if they would be more likely to spawn in the aquarium if there were two of the same species. I already talked my gf into going to it with me if I am to go so we still have to decide. I think i'll ask a buddy or two if they want to come to help absorb the cost of gas.

Oh and btw dont worry bout the wrasse, I didnt see mine for like 4 days straight then boom! out and about ever since.

Thats good.Im gonna hold off on more clams until i see this one look a bit better.My wrasse has been out for most part now.I did water change yesterday and it didnt even really bother it.I like it so far.

Thunderstruck34

probably a good idea. I didn't know that admission covers a tour or whatever to see the other discovery world exhibit! I think I'm def goin to go after reading more about it. I actually am going to work in an hour and am asking off then! I'm guessing this is going to be one huge possibly biggest swap this year?

Good idea it should be big.If can think of any sellers or vendors in the area that maybe dont know please let them know. i have contacted alot of sellers and vendors etc about it.

Thunderstruck34

its official I put in the time off request tonight... No going back now, would you suggest going early or waiting til noonish or even later? I feel like such a noob with this.

find all the good stuff early.Always a big rush though.But on another note find people selling stuff cheap at end cause dont wanna pack up lol

Im always checkin the thread out dude, I just try not to #### up peoples threads in MA like I do everywhere else :)

lol thats cool im always doing same with yours.Your tank always looks good and wish i could take pics with a p&s like you can.

lol thats cool im always doing same with yours.Your tank always looks good and wish i could take pics with a p&s like you can.

The key is shooting 20 gigs of pictures and keeping 4 of them lmfao.

pistol shrimp?

looks familiar lol

Lol that would be my japanese pistol.Im ready to smash him with a rock.I have been trying to catch him forever.I tore apart tank so many times now.....

Archived