inTank Media Baskets

Derasa in a RSM

nyfishguy

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol your hoping it opens up or what.Its been two weeks since got it now and you never got a pic of it open yet........Hmmmmmmmmm.

lol......what a di*k

what do i get if i put a pic up of it happy and healthy......ppl on this site need to stop being "know it all's cause you sound like a bunch of pricks....

most ppl here are great....but it's the chosen snobby few that think they're smarter then everyone that get me really pissed

the pic will be up by tonight or tomorrow....dont worry

Many people would have told me not to get an Anemone with this being my first tank, but I did alot of reading on these animals and waited til my tank was mature. My nem has been fine in my Max for almost a year now, although I have upgraded my lighting to MH recently. I did notice the stock lighting was insufficiant to keep my nem alive for along time which is why I upgraded the lighting.

So I think if you just didnt decide one day to get the clam and you did your research on these creatures you should be ok. The new lighting system was a good choice cause even tho my nem was living with my stock lighting I soon realized it would not live a long life without upgrading.

So far I've had my tank up and running for over a year and half and no losses yet. I think alot of people get angry with some just diving into something with out doing research.

no really.....friend of a friend knows all those nutty great lake surfers.....i had to go and try it......i've surfed in some crazy spot in the world but never the gret lakes!!! what a blast!!

Wisconsin :wub:

the one and only......youtube great lake surfers and see what you come up with....crazy sh*t!!! so much fun but cold and the water isn't salty enough for me....lol

the one and only......youtube great lake surfers and see what you come up with....crazy sh*t!!! so much fun but cold and the water isn't salty enough for me....lol

I used to live in wisconsin and am about to again, they get some good surf on the lake.

ic ic where in wi?

Milwaukee area, maybe Menomonee Falls again, that is where I am from, or a town near by. Def not Milwaukee, worst city in the state

reefman225gal
to all you haters out there....clam's doing great.....thanks again for all the confidence....more pics soon.....light on this time

Still waiting :mellow:

Archived