Coral Vue Hydros

Jon's 30 Breeder

05XRunner

my new LED setup of a 6 color changing light..so now I can have it red, blue, green, yellow, aquablue, and blue anytime just pressing a button

KH5V0547.jpg

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:o Awesome! I'm guessing you really treated yourself at Aquaworld! How do you like it?

:flower: Does that mean you're getting rid of your other fixture?

no this doesnt replace my T5 lights...they are just some regular LED's that are double sided sticky taped to the bottom of my fixture I have

look at these full tank shots...I been doing photography for a while..and I just cant get it like this. these were taken with a P&S so maybe thats the difference. since they have such a tiny sensor and shooting at 2.8 with them will give them faster shutter speed and a MUCH larger depth of field compared to a DSLR where 2.8 gives me the speed but very small DOF and if I stop it down enough to get the tank then everything else moving blurs because of the slow shutter speed

http://www.hausriff.ch/4534/156972.html

:o Holy crap!

no this doesnt replace my T5 lights...they are just some regular LED's that are double sided sticky taped to the bottom of my fixture I have

Oh those are really neat! I saw your thread in the lighting forum and I really like the blue lights.

• 2 weeks later...
New camera and this ^ is all we get????

I'm so disappointed in you! :P

+1!

I am LOVING the look of this tank!!!

How do you like the Vortech?

I think the vortech is great..I just cant find a setting I like..I think the reefcrest mode sucks as it seems to be on the low power of flow most of the time..The lagoon mode is nice at 100% but then sometimes it seems to much..I kinda like the short pulse mode on the longest pulse setting it does.

2R5W0122.jpg

2R5W0436.jpg

2R5W0437.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Nice tank, I like your aquascaping and that's the prototype I am going to copy when I eventually upgrade to a 30 BR. Got a question: how many inches above the water do you hang your T5?

• 2 months later...
its starting to clear up :)

KH5V0246.jpg

KH5V0247.jpg

KH5V0248.jpg

KH5V0249.jpg

I will be getting about 20lb more LR this weekend to

I love the dimensions on this tank....is that a center brace? I'd pick this tank up in a heartbeat but that brace would be the death of my Sunpod MH.

Great work on that stand, you'd be surprised how much weight a little wood will hold. You could stack a couple more tanks your size full of water on it easily.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived