Pod Your Reef

Jon's 30 Breeder

05XRunner

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TriggerHappyDude

Hey 05XRunner,

How long are you going to let this tank cycle? JK hahahaha!

Nice work. Very nice. Great camera work as well. I want a Canon 50D or Nikon D300.

B)

Looking good!! That's a really nice BTA. So is it too early to ask how you like the 12" height of the tank? Is it high enough? I just can't decide on the 36" version of the 30B or 40B with the extra 4" of height.

I am into shallow tanks..So I actually like it. I didnt want the 40B because of the 16" height.

So far this is my favorite tank of all that I have had so far

so i wanna get more fish but then i am not all that into fish...I like that yellow eyed Kole tang and I see people keep them in 40B..could I in mine?

Great tank. As for the kole tang, you could try a juvie but your going to have to suppliment it's diet. Mine is already getting big enought that I am thinking about getting rid of it or trading it for a smaller one.

Also, I hope your GBTA doesn't decide to go powerhead surfing like mine.

Very Nice Runner...

I still think you should have cycled the tank 1st.... :P

J/J

Gotta love random bs...

You wouldnt believe how that little frag of Blue berry micros is doing...

it was slow to start...but last time I counted like 15 heads now :)

Izzue

Very Nice Runner...

I still think you should have cycled the tank 1st.... :P

J/J

Gotta love random bs...

You wouldnt believe how that little frag of Blue berry micros is doing...

it was slow to start...but last time I counted like 15 heads now :)

Izzue

SWEET...those where nice. I wish i could track down a few of my acans I have sold in the past to buy a polyp of each.

beautiful scape and tank. I love the dimensions. What are your coral stocking plans?

what kind of bulbs are you running front to back?

I have

Blue+

TRU 10k

Aquablue Special

Blue+

Its going to be a mix of everything..LPS, SPS, zoas...well no leathers..I hate leathers, if I want a brown coral I will just piss off my acros..lol

nice tank and great aquascape! and it looks like you can supplement natural sunlight with those 2 windows :)

I could but that wouldnt be to great..probably have algae coming out my ears if I did that

finally finished the stand..Went out to IKEA to get my door..and got a new bulb as well to replace my TRU 10k

so I have in it now

ATI Blue+

Aqua Science 15k

ATI aquablue Special

ATI blue+

The tank seems like the color is just a tiny bit more blue but with adding the new 15k bulb it looks alot brighter then it did with that 10K it replaced

KH5V0396.jpg

cant really tell in this pic because the camera flash washed out the tank light

Wow. Awesome tank! Glad I came to look from the T5 thread!! I like your new light setup better. You were right. The Pro Color was just too pink.

Nice aquascape.

How many powerheads do you have in there?

Archived