Innovative Marine Aquariums

Jon's 30 Breeder

05XRunner

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hope its been cycled?

GOD...If I hear something about a cycle one more time...Go back and READ...its not a NEW tank...I transferred it from my 20

Just a quick question for you did you drill it for an overflow? I have been looking at getting a 30b from Perfecto because of the 30" length vs. the 36" on the AGA. Well i guess its not so quick now how is the light coverage from the 24" t5 fixture? Thanks.

Just a quick question for you did you drill it for an overflow? I have been looking at getting a 30b from Perfecto because of the 30" length vs. the 36" on the AGA. Well i guess its not so quick now how is the light coverage from the 24" t5 fixture? Thanks.

I didnt do the drilling..I had the store I got the tank from drill it..and there is a 4x4" overflow box around the bulkhead.

I got complete tank light coverage from the 24" light...the edges dont even look dim at all..very pleased with the 30" version of this

well..I am now stocked with rock..I got like 20+ LR rock from a local reefer from their tank they broke down today for 20bucks...I couldnt have found a better deal..this seems like some nice rock. plus I had alot extra to toss in my sump as well. probably pushing 50lb of rock in this tank now

KH5V0273.jpg

not really anything big but here it is sitting in my living room.

I am going to IKEA this week to get one of those Doors on the top shelf above my TV stand for it..its a perfect fit and will match up and look good

KH5V0274.jpg

This is really looking awesome.

I am really enjoying watching it progress, esp. since it's so similar to what I am working on doing for my own tank.

Amerijuanican

very cool... I'll be following along.

you need to lower your water level by about .5" and get a wave box... I'm about to start a 110 long... 72" x 18" x 16" and I'm going to be using a wavebox and Koralias on timers.

couple more pics...I am nto really sure I like the Procolor bulb I added..it has to much of a pink tint to it..I might swap it out for another aquablue special

KH5V0322.jpg

KH5V0323.jpg

KH5V0324.jpg

KH5V0328.jpg

Archived