Jon's 30 Breeder

05XRunner

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow, nice livestock and tank! Good job.

Can you tell me what this is?

KH5V0351.jpg

I want to get this when I get up and running.

its a green bubble tip anemone

No one can find me a tank that size :(

man thats weird...Dont the LFS in your area sell perfecto...Personally I have never seen one either till i bought mine. its not a very common tank but its not something I would imagine hard to come by if they ordered it...my LFS got mine in for me in 3days

man thats weird...Dont the LFS in your area sell perfecto...Personally I have never seen one either till i bought mine. its not a very common tank but its not something I would imagine hard to come by if they ordered it...my LFS got mine in for me in 3days

2 different LFSs, "no I dont my supplier doesn't carry that size tank, I can get you a 65g column tank..." yeah, thats almost the same.

2 different LFSs, "no I dont my supplier doesn't carry that size tank, I can get you a 65g column tank..." yeah, thats almost the same.

i hate when they try and offer you something not even close to what your looking for..

Holy COW, is that in your tank????

It's beautiful, what kind of Tang is it?

Watch out for the Tang Police!!!

yea it's mine. I know the tang police will say something. I know I will have to give it away when it gets to big. It's a yellow eye kole tang

Check into 50 Breeders also theyr'e UBER nice! Nice tank btw and nice fish just watch out they can be bullys.

KRAYLEN...if you see this....PLAY NICE!

My 2 new acros I got off a local guy lastnight.

RedPlanet

KH5V0432.jpg

Unknown blue acro

KH5V0430.jpg

Good deals $15 for the redplanet and $10 for the blue one..The redplanet is kinda pale because he had it under a 10bulb powermodual fixture and I keep reading they keep deeper colors and the green under lower lighting..so lets see if in my tank it will get its green back and deeper reds.

• 2 weeks later...

OMG i love your tank. Im doing a 28gal tank and it too is only 12" in height. I love your scape. I actually drew/planned my rockwork the same as you have it. I am also basing my bulb selection off of yours except I will only have 2x39 HO T5. So 1 ATI blue+ and 1 aquablue special. Im also getting 2 true percs.

GAWD Im in love with your tank, Its exactly what I wanted in almost every way. So perfect.

Yay it's back!

The clarity you get in your FTS' blow me away, I don't understand it. I use a tripod and a 2 sec timer, but it's never that crisp looking. It looks like you even have the pumps still going. I just don't get it.

Yay it's back!

The clarity you get in your FTS' blow me away, I don't understand it. I use a tripod and a 2 sec timer, but it's never that crisp looking. It looks like you even have the pumps still going. I just don't get it.

i am never pleased with my FTS they never look right and I think I suck at FTS...for some reason I see alot of other FTS that look alot better then mine.

Haha, I guess everybody has the same issue and we always think other people's just look better. They look great to me.

look at these full tank shots...I been doing photography for a while..and I just cant get it like this. these were taken with a P&S so maybe thats the difference. since they have such a tiny sensor and shooting at 2.8 with them will give them faster shutter speed and a MUCH larger depth of field compared to a DSLR where 2.8 gives me the speed but very small DOF and if I stop it down enough to get the tank then everything else moving blurs because of the slow shutter speed

http://www.hausriff.ch/4534/156972.html

Archived