inTank Media Baskets

got2envy's 46g Bow front

got2envy

Ok Nick...the one in my 75g looks like it will split soon, it is huge again. I had one for sale in the PBMAS but that one is still recovering from getting shredded by the Sureflow :(

I have plenty of green colt coral if ya want a frag :P

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm definitely envious! beautiful 46 bf!

Thanks! :happy:

'bout time ya took pichers :P

Looking good M!!

B)

Hai durr! I know I workz alot :(

Thanks Rich :D

i love your tank!!! especially the open brain!!!

Thanks! :happy:

I love mah brainz, I would have more of them if I had the room. They are very easy corals to care for.

Looking good, that one pic of the vortech looks like its not lined up. It looks like you fixed though later on.

It did look like it :mellow: I think it was an optical illuson cause of the curved glass :huh:

Thanks DT!

just want to add..that if you eva..EVA, EVA, EVA use great stuff wear gloves and old clothes :unsure:

it makes a hot mess.

Thanks to whomeva is following along :happy:

i still regret making a dart frog tank about four years ago...the great stuff is still their ever after about 200 washes. but i still wear the shorts anyway.

YOUR TANKS IS BEAUTIFUL

Blenny's are incredible creatures. Yours is really nice!

Here is a picture of mine, a tailspot.

01tailspot.jpg

does he live in the Koralia? lol :lol:

Your tank is awesome! I hope my 46 will come out as nice as yours some day. here is my midas.

Nice midas! blennies are great fish :D Thanks for the nice compliment, your tank is looking great too!

does he live in the Koralia? lol :lol:

Does not live there but heads straight for it when I turn it off to feed or take pics. How could you help but love those faces though!!!!

DAM!!! Honestly that could be one of the coolest tanks i have ever seen! and the whole rock wall thing is really cool how you set that up. i also like the pic of the blenny in the Koralia thats really kewl. all of your corals you got in there are sweet also. you have done a really good job with your tank.

Thanks guys! the tank is still a work in progress, it is a new tank and still going through diatoms and green algae on the new rock -_-

I cleared alot of the small frags so that I can leave room for some new corals :P

my in tank refugium is working great too!

I appreciate the great comments and will post more pix soon :D

Thank You! I have been slowly collecting for a while...when I first started reefing I went a lil' buck wild but I have now learned to be a bit more picky about what i purchase...unless I see a good deal like the green, light blue , white, brown donut in the middle sand area...I paid $20 :happy:

Took a few more pix...I took out 2 bulbs out cause my corals were looking crispity crunchety crackety even tho I cut the photoperiod and acclimated with eggcrate...any ways I only have softies and LPS :unsure: so I am running 4 instead of 6 bulbs

P1010013-19.jpg

P1010008-23.jpg

P1010001-40.jpg

FTS

P1010015-17.jpg

M

why are all of your tanks so dang pretty?????

:P

lookin good. :)

aww thanks! :lol:

Um, why doesnt it say new pics on pg 9??????

Looking good.

Yo no se :unsure:

I feexdeet :P

Thanks DT!

Archived