Innovative Marine Aquariums

Snowflake Clownfish laying eggs

christosclowns

Ok well right now i have about 8 pairs of semi snowflakes and two pairs of reg snowflakes left. Those of you intereste pm me. This week and maybe the next two weeks may be i am flying out of the state for possibly up to a week on tuesday . I will keep everyone posted as i figure out what my schedual looks like. As soon as i get bback and settly in again i will pick one day and ship everything out that day. Please be patient i will get with everyone interested with pictures as well

you da man!!!even tho i didnt win LOL

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
christosclowns

ok well here are the pairs that i have left. All the pairs vary from 3/4 to an inch in length If you are interested pm me or better yet email me at Christosclowns@hotmail.com they will go very fast

Once again these are WYSIWYG and whatever is labeld Semi is 150 whatever is labled Snowflake is 300

Pair 1 Semi

IMG_4262.jpg

Pair 2 Semi

IMG_4267.jpg

Pair 3 Semi

IMG_4270.jpg

Pair 4 Semi

IMG_4272.jpg

Pair 5 Snowflake 2 pairs in stock very similar

IMG_4285.jpg

Pair 6 Semi

IMG_4292.jpg

Pair 7 Semi

IMG_4294.jpg

Pair 8 Snowflake

IMG_4300.jpg

Pair 9 Snowflake And Super Snowflake this pair will not be under 500

IMG_4310.jpg

Eric,

I PM'd you a couple days ago (after I asked what you had left) but didn't receive one back. I'm assuming you didn't get it?

You want PM or email?

Edit: sent you an email...

If anyone is trying to get a hold of Erik - just heads up - when I talked to him today I found out his wife is about to deliver a baby any minute.

I guess the fish aren't the only things spawning in his house!

Thanks again for taking the time Erik!

Congrats!!!

SaltwaterKitty

Anyone who is thinking of buying from Erik, I wouldn't hesitate. I bought a mate for the semi snowflake that I won as well as a pair of the semi picassos and they are amazing and I couldn't be happier. I will try to post pics soon.

Erik, thank you again.

Kat

christosclowns

Lol Yeah pickle is right he called earlier during the day and I was back and forth work and my wife lol. We just got the news that she is going in tomorrow morning at 7am for a C section. So I will bring my laptop with me to the hospital and jump online in between feeding my new baby and caring formy wife, lol. I guess it never ends lol and yes your right fish arent the only thing spawning lol. I am glad everyone got their pairs hope they were warm and cpomfortable. I will be shipping again monday so anyone wanting pairs pm me or email me Post lota of pix later all

I'd like to second what sw kitty said, i just recieved my snowflake pair that I won in Eriks raffle and couldn't be more happy with them... they are amazzzing and doin well

I'll be adding pictures relatively soon of them

Thanks again Erik

-Landen

christosclowns

Wow what a day baby was born at 9 am 8 lbs 9oz healthy beautiful boy. I will be evry busy as i have already changed 4 diapers lol and feeding every hour lol and my 18 month old at my feet. Hope yall have a great weekend. Glad you all were happy with the fish catch ya later

CONGRATULATIONS Erik!!! My oldest two boys were 19 months apart - you'll be busy for a while! But they'll make great playmates for each other! Hope your wife is doing ok too - that was a big baby! Best of luck to you and your family!!

• 4 weeks later...
SnowflakeDreamer

well i read this whole forum post about a month ago and liked what i saw. I live in NJ and in my area the fish stores arent too great. I got an email from Ocean Gallery saying they have christosclowns so i wanted to go check them out in person and i ended up leaving with one..

does this look familiar at all christo.. the picture doesnt do its justice..

dscn1496t.jpg

Toothycritter

Hi Christo.

I have been following your thread with interest, and wonder if you would consider shipping to the UK. We have a serious shortage of nice clowns, and I would love to buy some off you.

If international shipping is not an option, I guess I will just have to keep checking out the eye candy on this thread. Also, congrats on the new arrival. My daughter is 8 months old now and I am loving being a dad. She also loves the fishtank, which is a bonus as well :)

Anyway, please let me know.

Thanks

Jason

Archived