SaltCritters.com

Snowflake Clownfish laying eggs

christosclowns

List is updated, the pricing is still do be determined as i see them progress in color and pattern. I was going to price them out but i am still undetermined. I am going to do a wysiwyg for now. Whomever is interested can pm me thank you

YGPM

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
christosclowns

Thank you for all your interests. I will be pming people in the next week for upcoming orders and i will discuss pricing and so on through email . If you are interested email is quicker so just email me at christosclowns at hotmail dot com and i will get back to you asap thank you. And dont forget 2 more days till drawing for the snowflake thank you

one thing i like about erics clowns is that he provides the best quality of water in his systems, provides the best foods available and this IMO blows any other fish out of the water. You guys dont see the behind scenes work that goes into the fish, you just see the final product. I think eric can be underestimated sometimes and i just want to clarify that i have personally helped eric with his work and he really puts 200% into his passion. I just want to say great job eric and i cant wait for my snowflakes.

christosclowns

Lol your awesome glenn thank you for that i didnt want to go into it lol cuz iwould seem a bit crazy but thank you for clarifying. And yes those frivkin 4 am nights mixing pairs, drawing systems, lmao. And we cant forget about the 11 pm rotifer runs to the interstate lmao. I ll see you tomorrow night at 9 at my restaurant lol later

christosclowns

I am putting a price on these fish for nano members only prices will vary for anyone else Here are examples

Christos Semi Snowflake Pair $150

IMG_3819.jpg

IMG_3851.jpg

Christos Snowflake Pair $300

IMG_3821.jpg

IMG_3815.jpg

Christos Super Snowflake Pair $400

IMG_3856.jpg

IMG_3855.jpg

These prices are once again for Nano members. Anyone else prices will vary. I have limited numbers and for the time being this is where they will be. As time progresses and fish get larger prices will be different, and of course depending on the market for the fish itself. THESE PRICES ARE FIRM!!!!!!

Thank you all for your interest

I like that maybe

Flurries for lesser grade

Snowflakes for your grade a

Snowstorms for the extremes

So does this mean I get something for coming up with names? :D I'd be happy with a semi snowflake pair at some point... :lol::)

what hazmat said..

:)

I would definitely like to be part of the raffle please. These little guys have incredible patterns. I bet your breeder tanks are pretty sweet looking around this time!

christosclowns

Yes you all are added thank you for your complimetns much appreciated One more day and we will have a winner for a single lol see ya

christosclowns

kataro you are the list tomorrow is the last day to put your names on so at 10pm tomorrow i will stop taking names and update the list thank you

Metalsculptingben

Ok I have been looking at all of your postings Eric and your fish are amazing. I would like to be added to the list if that is possible.

he owns restaurants so he cuts up his own food. read back through the posts. it's insane what these guys get fed. they eat better then i do!

christosclowns

lol I did not pick a winner just yet i want my son to pick the winner we actually coppied ans pasted all the names in big font and printed them out on a piece of paper and cut them up. I will have my son pick a winner tomorrop night at dinner time and i will reveal the winner at 12pm tomorrow night good luck all And I would love to anser more wuestions on clowns and feeding and all that fun stuff. I feed crazy things lol better than I eat actually lol. I iwll make a list and put it up so you all can follow and try to mimic

christosclowns

lol i hear ya but unfortuanlety he fell asleep on the couch watching wild pacifica with me on discovery channel lol sorry

Archived