Pod Your Reef

Snowflake Clownfish laying eggs

christosclowns

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
christosclowns

Thank you very much and i did add you thaks again

Here is an update on the list. I will be drawing a winner for a single snowflake Feb 1st. Everyone from lasts months drawing is automatically in except for the winner from last month

.Supernip

.ebn

DHaut

MikeTR

Memi

Laxilla

bluefunelement

.Raywhisperer

Marvinsreef

Mew

Lamborg

.Badfish816

.Chest Rockwell

Pickle010

Betito

Hey Look Its Caps

m' akoypanoy

tr3xx

kman

nanobuds

ryeguy28

illidan

davidncbrown

raleigh19

rcasiano

ebn

notwitit

pablo

despresso

amnesiak

germanthunder81

nreck13

jake42393

k.tran

geppetto

catbus

bigcapct

thestar

biggun

persun187

pulpol408

jfourn

eileen

jsmi2024

juniorjose

tangu87

callmesaul8889

tbone675

saltwaterkitty

glowingjap

hazmat

hlander

crxgirl

nvte

billdmart

damselsrcool

steve hwang

24nanoguy

fmfa0801

lo7100

KATARO

winterparking

davidr2340

And here are some pix of how they are coming along. They are around 2 and a hald maybe three months and 3/4 to an inch in length Also please notice at how perfect their body shape and dorsals are. People tend to not realize the importance of a healthy well porportioned clown. Slight to No underbite, no humps etc.. I as a hobbyist look for things like this. . Anyway Enjoy

IMG_3856.jpg

IMG_3855.jpg

IMG_3871.jpg

IMG_3851.jpg

IMG_3850.jpg

IMG_3823.jpg

IMG_3821.jpg

IMG_3819.jpg

IMG_3815.jpg

And here are a couple playing

IMG_3876.jpg

christosclowns

thank you steve your set buddy.

\

Just for the record the snowflakes are shipable at this size and are for sale. So for those who want them just pm me

thank you steve your set buddy.

\

Just for the record the snowflakes are shipable at this size and are for sale. So for those who want them just pm me

Add me to the list also please sir! ;)

And whats the prices for the different grades?

christosclowns

List is updated, the pricing is still do be determined as i see them progress in color and pattern. I was going to price them out but i am still undetermined. I am going to do a wysiwyg for now. Whomever is interested can pm me thank you

christosclowns

I will only be releasing a couple pairs a week if that and i want everyone to understand that i will price them according to the pair. I will post pictures of the actual pair and it will be a wysiwyg this way it is fair. As soon as my web site is ready it will be allot easier for everyone to look at and i will set up easy ways to view and purchase fish. I have to respect the moderators as they asked for prices to be kept to a minimum in the forum. For those who have questions just shoot me a pm referring to prices thank you. I will update a price guidline for those interested shortly

Archived