Pod Your Reef

Snowflake Clownfish laying eggs

christosclowns

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
christosclowns

Im here lol rough week i quit smoking hAD WISDOM TOOTH PULLED and just blah. Sorry if i havent been on allot im trying lol, Wife is due in like three weeks and the JETS won yeah baby, for all you GIANTS FANS TAKE NOTES ON HOW TO PLAY DEFENSE LMAO J E T S JETS JETS JETS

Congrats on quiting smoking Erik. I know how hard it can be. I am 5 years without as of this year. Just do lots with your hands and try to change the pattern of what you used to do when you smoked, so then you don't have give up that activity. ie.. I used to smoke a lot when I was on the computer or playing video games.

Can you add me to this list also please

Congrats on quiting smoking Erik. I know how hard it can be. I am 5 years without as of this year. Just do lots with your hands and try to change the pattern of what you used to do when you smoked, so then you don't have give up that activity. ie.. I used to smoke a lot when I was on the computer or playing video games.

I don't think this is good advise because he'll have to give up raising clowns. :D

christosclowns

Here is an update on the list. I will be drawing a winner for a single snowflake Feb 1st. Everyone from lasts months drawing is automatically in except for the winner from last month

.Supernip

.ebn

DHaut

MikeTR

Memi

Laxilla

bluefunelement

.Raywhisperer

Marvinsreef

Mew

Lamborg

.Badfish816

.Chest Rockwell

Pickle010

Betito

Hey Look Its Caps

m' akoypanoy

tr3xx

nanobuds

ryeguy28

illidan

davidncbrown

raleigh19

rcasiano

ebn

notwitit

pablo

despresso

amnesiak

germanthunder81

nreck13

jake42393

k.tran

geppetto

catbus

bigcapct

thestar

biggun

persun187

pulpol408

jfourn

eileen

jsmi2024

tangu87

callmesaul8889

And here are some pix of how they are coming along. They are around 2 and a hald maybe three months and 3/4 to an inch in length Also please notice at how perfect their body shape and dorsals are. People tend to not realize the importance of a healthy well porportioned clown. Slight to No underbite, no humps etc.. I as a hobbyist look for things like this. . Anyway Enjoy

IMG_3856.jpg

IMG_3855.jpg

IMG_3871.jpg

IMG_3851.jpg

IMG_3850.jpg

IMG_3823.jpg

IMG_3821.jpg

IMG_3819.jpg

IMG_3815.jpg

And here are a couple playing

IMG_3876.jpg

callmesaul8889

+100 congrats, its always nice to hear success stories!

beautiful fish by the way, i'd like to be added to this awesome list as well if thats not a problem. thanks!

christosclowns

Thank you very much and i did add you thaks again

Here is an update on the list. I will be drawing a winner for a single snowflake Feb 1st. Everyone from lasts months drawing is automatically in except for the winner from last month

.Supernip

.ebn

DHaut

MikeTR

Memi

Laxilla

bluefunelement

.Raywhisperer

Marvinsreef

Mew

Lamborg

.Badfish816

.Chest Rockwell

Pickle010

Betito

Hey Look Its Caps

m' akoypanoy

tr3xx

kman

nanobuds

ryeguy28

illidan

davidncbrown

raleigh19

rcasiano

ebn

notwitit

pablo

despresso

amnesiak

germanthunder81

nreck13

jake42393

k.tran

geppetto

catbus

bigcapct

thestar

biggun

persun187

pulpol408

jfourn

eileen

jsmi2024

juniorjose

tangu87

callmesaul8889

tbone675

saltwaterkitty

glowingjap

hazmat

hlander

And here are some pix of how they are coming along. They are around 2 and a hald maybe three months and 3/4 to an inch in length Also please notice at how perfect their body shape and dorsals are. People tend to not realize the importance of a healthy well porportioned clown. Slight to No underbite, no humps etc.. I as a hobbyist look for things like this. . Anyway Enjoy

IMG_3856.jpg

IMG_3855.jpg

IMG_3871.jpg

IMG_3851.jpg

IMG_3850.jpg

IMG_3823.jpg

IMG_3821.jpg

IMG_3819.jpg

IMG_3815.jpg

And here are a couple playing

IMG_3876.jpg

True caring passionate hobbyist.

I find body shape and proportion extremely important. I get peeved at people like Doni who blatantly doesn't care about things like severe underbites. Glad you pay attention to them. :happy:

Your snowflakes are looking so fabulous. You must be so proud!

christosclowns

K-man sorry budy i have been so busy my wife is due any day and we have had some scares so just staying close to the home front lol. Anyway i sent you a pm and i added you in the spot i had you in originally sorry. Mew thank you very much for your response. Unfortunately it is sad that other breeders just care about the money and not what the fish look like. Live aquaria is a perfect example of what a horrible bred fish looks like. I have seen designer clowns from different breeders on there that are just horrible. I take a magnifying glass to each baby when they are younger and isolate the ones that do have minor deformities. These fish will go into culling or free hiomes. But once again thank you, what they look like body wise is just as important as color and pattern

christosclowns

I have looked around and checked prices on snowflakes and you cant get them at any store for under 300 a piece they go for 400 usually a piece. Ocean gallery, Divers Den etc... so I am here to offer them for people who can afford them and i think im being very fair. I will price them as we go as a wysiwyg see ya all

here is a link of one i found

http://www.oceangalleryii.com/livestock/pr...roducts_id=1247

and here is a pair of ora semi that are going for 300

http://www.liveaquaria.com/diversden/ItemD...&ddid=78809

The fish are looking GREAT man. good job. they all developed more white than i expected. Anyone notice the black on these guys?? nice

christosclowns

the blue is def cool it does show up for sure, but they are getting a nice amount of black highlights. The father has allot of black and usually it comes from age but it is shoing up early in these guys. I will be ready to sell them in the next couple weeks. They are about 3/4 of an inch some a bit smaller. For those who dont nibd them small and want to put them into a nano they are for sale right now just pm me and well chat thanks guys and gals see ya

Your added kitty ty

Oh and by the way i need a name for my clowns I know they are snowflakes but some may consider them semi snwoflakes. Thats tacky i dont like semi, and some are in between so we need a name. Any Ideas would be great. Thank you

christosclowns

Sorry junior your added sorry about that. Snowcasso is just a marketing name for an extreme picasso. The snowflakes are occelaris picassos are perculas. All that name did was confuse people making them thing that a snowcasso was a snowflake. Picassos are perculas and snowflakes are Occelaris. So no need to bring the word snow into the percula form. Anyway saying that i might call my lower grade snowflakes Flurries, and the reg grade snowflakes. If they are all white i might just call them extreme snowflakes i dont know but i dont want to confuse or make things more difficult. The one in the first picture is pretty extreme so well just play it by ear. Maybe ILL GIVE AWAT A FREE CLOWN TO SOMEONE WHO COMES UP WITH A NAME LOL WHO KNOWS COULD HAPPEN

Archived