Coral Vue Hydros

Canon XSi or Nikon d40

cuboy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used my CC. I think my CC company will do a better job at getting my money back than paypal.

there's a lot of good reviews, a lot of bad reviews, and a lot of mediocre reviews (takes a lot of time and effort to get what you ordered).

Hopefully I'm a lucky one and it's a good review.

they will be calling you I bet trying to sell you the "other" things you need. Like the battery charger, the battery and things like this at an inflated price. for things that come with the camera. I would cancel that order and order from a legit place like BH, adorama, sigma4less, amazon

so they cancelled my order. didn't try contacting me to sell more extra add ons. just a straight up out of inventory cancellation. I can respect tgat. time to go looking for another sale

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, almost had a heart attack when I first saw that XSI price. I would have bought a second one if the deal had been real.

I'd go with a Canon all the way. Nikon is great but I'm a Canon person. Love my XSI and would highly recommend it. You can now get a Canon XTi in the $400 price range if you were looking for something a bit cheaper than the 450d.

Archived