Top Shelf Aquatics

My 30 gal Salty...

purplefirefish

absolutely nothing goes through the tank without getting inspected by the crabs... haha its redic.

earlier one was hitching a ride on a turbo snail...

haha gotta love them.. I bet they all have names too

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
purplefirefish

this is my favorite part of the whole tank...

IMG_0366a.jpg

alll the feather dusters! on this one rock.. theyve got red, black, purple, and gray :)

you gotta love hitchikers, I just got a mess of em on the Florida live rock I got to day, check the link below the pic in my sig if ya wanna check em out.

thegodfishy7111

Very nice great work and patience that whats it is all about i bomed soo many times now that ive been wating my tank is running great and almost redy to add some corals to it but first i must get my skimmer

purplefirefish
Very nice great work and patience that whats it is all about i bomed soo many times now that ive been wating my tank is running great and almost redy to add some corals to it but first i must get my skimmer

haha i need more patience tho... i addded a whole bunch of stuff the past 3 weeks :-/

so ive told myself no more for atleast 2 weeks... haha

unless the guy who offered me the toad stool still wants to sell it to me.. then its no more after that ;)

purplefirefish
toadies are fun, its just the problem of growth, I've seen them the size of small children

thats why he wants to get rid of it.. he said its taking up to much room in his tank... and hes tired of fragging it...

10 bucks. :)

he said he gets 4 frags out of it at a time i think.. so if i get it i'll frag it once and return the $10 favor to 4 other ppl :)

she's from la and your from md... you'd have better luck coming to my place in pa. I have a toadie that is ready for fragging. I just don't know how to do it

Archived