inTank Media Baskets

BibleSue's 10G Re-Creation Station

BibleSue

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Soaked a couple of hours in vinegar water. I used a metal tank scraper, a stiff brush, a tube cleaning brush & a wooden skewer. It took a couple of hours but it was worth it. The tank took the least amount of time. The tubes were the time consumers.

pismo, if you check the title of my thread, maybe you can guess why the globe.

10:30 PM The tank contents are formless and void & darkness is on the face of the deep. :D

DSCF6454.jpg

Adding fresh SW.

is the Spirit of God hovering over the surfaces of your waters? :)

I sure hope He's hovering over mine, because that's the only way i'll win this thing.

...gotcha

The tank contents are formless and void & darkness is on the face of the deep.

Genesis 1:2

The earth was formless and empty, and darkness covered the deep waters. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the surface of the waters.

is that the 24" 2x24w nova extreme? i'm debating between this and the 18".

have you thought about taking the legs off the right side and just letting the end of the light sit on the filter?

can't wait to see the aquascape :)

edit: never mind, that's the 65w satellite PC isn't it

is that the 24" 2x24w nova extreme? i'm debating between this and the 18".

have you thought about taking the legs off the right side and just letting the end of the light sit on the filter?

can't wait to see the aquascape :)

edit: never mind, that's the 65w satellite PC isn't it

You are right. It is a 50/50 PC. I will probably switch out that light when I get my other tank taken down. If not, I will remove the legs on the one side. On my MH light on my other tank, I left the legs on one side to raise the light higher over the tank for a time so I could put corals to be higher on the rocks.

Thanks, pismo. God is awasome. I love playing with & learning about His creation.

Wow Sue, I'm sending you all my tanks for cleaning!! Can't wait to see how it turns out.

Steve

How about I just send you my cleaning tips! :lol: I can't wait to see how it turns out, too. Between trips to the grandkids & Frag Swaps, I haven't been able to get my final plan solidified.

so, how are you going to separate the waters of the firmament from the waters of the earth :mellow: ? or are you just going to skip day 2.

I didn't skip day 2. It is just out of order because I had to make WC water before I did more contest tank water.

Here you go!

Loose translation of the waters of the firmament being spearate from the waters of the earth. But then, this is all very loose translation.

DSCF6475.jpg

I didn't skip day 2. It is just out of order because I had to make WC water before I did more contest tank water.

Here you go!

Loose translation of the waters of the firmament being spearate from the waters of the earth. But then, this is all very loose translation.

DSCF6475.jpg

lol...not bad!

Here you go!

DSCF6475.jpg

i'm not sure i agree with your loose interpretation :lol:

perhaps an above-tank fuge would be a more accurate representation ;)

i'm not sure i agree with your loose interpretation :lol:

perhaps an above-tank fuge would be a more accurate representation ;)

Hey! It comes up from the tank, through the filter & flowe above the water before it falls back into the tank! :slap::lol: If I can find what I need, you may be close.

Archived