Cultivated Reef

Alicia's RSM

Alicia

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New pics! I finally figured out how to get clearer shots with my camera! omgomgomg

One 'lil patch of GHA left!

IMG_0908.jpg

IMG_0902.jpg

IMG_0904.jpg

IMG_0905.jpg

The shrimpies co-existing peacefully! :happy:

IMG_0906.jpg

Love birds :wub:

IMG_0907.jpg

IMG_0909.jpg

IMG_0910.jpg

IMG_0913.jpg

IMG_0915.jpg

IMG_0916.jpg

Hehe...BESIDES the GHA, it's a little mat of GSP...it's spreading out...eventually I want it to cover the whole rock. I had to glue it down with super glue gel and AquaMend to stay put.

Edit: ...which by the way Stevie...I learned from your thread! ;)

• 4 weeks later...

THANKS Lani!!! :lol: You are the bestest!

Took today off work...yesterday we went out to eat at PF Chang's...haha, we've never been and I wanted to try it. Then we saw Coraline (again my choice, haha)...it was really cool animation if you haven't seen it. ...thennn...got treated to ice cream @ Maggie Moo's! MY FAVORITE! Better than ANY birthday cake. So I had a good day! :-) Thanks for thinking of me. Hope all is well! When is the 40BR's kick-off???? omgomgomg

Thank youuuu!!! :D I will be ordering a media basket sometime soon...whenever you get back up and rolling again. Goodluck with the move!!! ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Needreefunds
omgomgomg:happydance:fingerscrossed:flower:

I dunno Alicia......

If ya saw what he added to mine you may be more like :o:scarry:

:lol: Looking forward to the update. :)

And congrats on ordering some crappy stuff from InTank. Yur gonna wub it. ;)

Richhhiiieee! :flower:

Haha...I can't wait to get my order and finally get the Tunze going! I am kinda afraid to see how much gunk it pulls! :scarry: Haha...what did Mr. T include in your "crappy" order?! :D

I haven't been on NR too much lately and need to do some updates and surf around everyone's threads! Busy busy...shame on me!

Kimmm!!! :grouphug: I <3 U guys!

Haha...uh-oh...that's 2 warnings...What's going on here Mr. TTTTT????? Should I wear gloves to open the package? You didn't put that gross spider in there did you?! Haha...j/k! :rolleyes::lol:

Archived