DrCooper

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
zomg, there is an alien in your tank. :scarry:

Paco is no alien hahahah

too bad the jawfish hasn't even noticed it

that sucks :(

yeah, i was upset! I hate when fish die but at least I saw this one dead. Other 2 fish I lost went MIA. I saw the mandarin the day before just not looking right so i wasnt shocked! very sad. Gorgeous and amazing fish!

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for your loss :tears:

I wrote a haiku in memoriam for your mandarin:

casket meanders

brusquely, sailfish descend, small

junipers harden

NEW ZOAS

sorry no pics if anyone ever even pays attention to my thread! I am on overnights for the next 3 days then will take pics.....

Today I went and saw the sickest frags and corals and was lucky enough to pick up some frags!

Mohawks, Nuclear Greens and Lemon Limes

Pics to follow, these babies are gorgeous!

Paco is doing great as is the rest of the tank. Sadly my bluespot jawfish has made his latest home right behind Paco, hope their isn't a fight!

So i tried taking pics but they all came out like A#$

I try again thursday as am on overnights till then!`

check out my thread on MR for pics of paco ahhah

• 2 weeks later...

Some new shots

New frags I picked up include Mohawks, Purple Deaths, Nuclear Greens, Lazi Palys and some other great stuff!

These are just some weak FTS

post-35832-1241491414_thumb.jpg

Hoonie778

I like the FTS!!

I especially like your off-colored pair of clownies, can't wait till my black one gets a black face like yours!

I like the FTS!!

I especially like your off-colored pair of clownies, can't wait till my black one gets a black face like yours!

Thanks so much!

Actually, I had two black aussie clowns first, then one day my tailspot blenny and smaller black clown went MIA. I added that orange clown a week later and they did fine. I also replaced my tailspot since it was my favorite fish.

The two clowns are not as close as the original black pair but they get along!

Took about 6 months for the black to color in and still not 100% done.

Best luck and lets see some pics of your guy, I love those fish.

looks good!!!

Thanks! Just got frag rack in the mail so hoping to grow out all my new additions!

Anyone Interested here is current livestock list:

Have lost a few over the past few months and gained a few

1 black Aussie Clown

1 Percula Clown

Yellow Watchman Goby

Tailspot Blenny

Sixline Wrasse

BlueSpot Jawfish

Harlequin Shrimp

Pom Pom Crab

Cleaner Shrimp

Candy Cane Pistol Shrimp (havent seen since added)

Coral Banded Shrimp

Flame Scallop

Bubble Anemone

2 Porcelain Crabs

THAT IS FULLY STOCKED

I know its alot but I keep up on weekly water changes and all is well!

• 1 month later...

Any new updates Dr. Cooper? I enjoyed reading your thread....I am actually thinking of picking up the 28G JBJ HQI soon. Looking good, man!

Any new updates Dr. Cooper? I enjoyed reading your thread....I am actually thinking of picking up the 28G JBJ HQI soon. Looking good, man!

Hello there, didn't think anyone paid attention to my thread. Tons of updates so I will post new pics tomorrow as I am at work all day.

Lets see, after local frag swap got a frag rack and trying to grow out my new frags! All my fish are as happy as ever and a mohawks zoa frag I got has been growing very well!

Sadly I am not so sure my porcelain crabs are around anymore as I have not seen them in a while but who knows.

I am planning on moving next month so am starting to plan how I am going to do it.

Will take some pics and post tomorrow, thanks for reading

• 4 weeks later...

Decided to stay in my apartment for another year so will be gluing down all my frags that have been growing!

Had a bad algae outbreak in my 9 gallon nano wave so taking care of that now!

Pictures this weekend!

• 2 months later...
Decided to stay in my apartment for another year so will be gluing down all my frags that have been growing!

Had a bad algae outbreak in my 9 gallon nano wave so taking care of that now!

Pictures this weekend!

Hello - First of all, the tank looks great.

I came across a post of yours that indicated you were planning to put a fuge in your filter compartment but I didn't see it in the post itself. Did you actually do this? If so, how so? I am planning to do this too on my new tank and would appreciate any tips or info you may have.

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=213079

Archived