Pod Your Reef

Cuboy 4.5g! RIP! last pictures of my pico page 11

cuboy

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Justin_Freebords

add the nozzle that lets you cut the flow down and cut the flow back, or just move the xenia to a place where the water isnt moving so fast.

i had the same problem, my xenia eventually just adjusted itself to it but i cut the flow from the rio in half

add the nozzle that lets you cut the flow down and cut the flow back, or just move the xenia to a place where the water isnt moving so fast.

i had the same problem, my xenia eventually just adjusted itself to it but i cut the flow from the rio in half

I just cut the rio50 off.

i'm currently setting up a 20L frag tank. so all my current frags on the tiles will be out of my tank in a few weeks.

I will be cutting out a small batch of each and gluing it down on the rocks to grow out.

Everything will look much more clean. Oh the hammer is also slowly doing better.

yup xenia is doing better, but my zoa bridge mix colony and magicians aren't opening up now. oh the thrill of this tank, at least I never stop thinkin about it

if the goni is going downhill spot feeding it with Oyster Eggs and Pytho plankton will bring it back to life, but only if it isn't alll skeleton already, as long as it still has a few polyps that are able to eat it could come back just from spot feedings

A 20L sounds sweet. How is your fish doing? I so want to give another one a try but I have already tried twice and they both would not eat.

fish are fine, eating swimming, my yellow one loves to host the the candy canes and xenia.

when i had the green one and my gonipora, they would play in there. I miss both.

............... yellow is now dead. =(

I don't know if he was murdered, or just couldn't hold onto life anymore.

All I know is, a hermit was having a feast in the corner when i got home.

............... yellow is now dead. =(

I don't know if he was murdered, or just couldn't hold onto life anymore.

All I know is, a hermit was having a feast in the corner when i got home.

What happened to the yellow? That sucks that he just up and died. Bleh.

Tank looks good though.

We need updated pics now that you got the new cam. B)

Pictures were taken not to long after lights came on. everything gets a little more plump. especially the frogspawn and the candy canes

08.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

tank is beatiful love it... thermometer,, dont love it. ;)

what size and type powerhead do you have in your tank , in back bottom right side? its not too much flow??

tank is beatiful love it... thermometer,, dont love it. ;)

what size and type powerhead do you have in your tank , in back bottom right side? its not too much flow??

thanks diggman!

I added the rio50 to help with my cyano issue, since a few recommended me to do so.

at full power, my xenia hated it alot. my xenia started to look very very bad. So I turned the flow rate down on it considerably.

Ever since I added it to my tank, things have been going wrong left and right. I have zoas that won't open anymore (that aren't even near the powerhead),my YCG died, and my xenia didn't look to great.

So I decided to just turned it off, things seem to be getting better now. I've been meaning to taking it out because it's not being used.

man sorry to here that.... its like once things go wrong in these little tanks.. they GO WRONG... since its such little water we have to work with... there isnt much room for error ya know....

Archived