Pod Your Reef

EnjoiFish's 10 Gallon Reef

EnjoiFish

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Really nice!

I want to name your bi-color "Mr. Who", if it has to be a girl name... "Little Miss Who" What an expressive face!! I LOVE it!

I can't get enough of him either. Or her. They are pretty much impossible to sex. We were going to name him Wimpy, after Popeye's sidekick. That face just reminds of some of my blenny's expressions.

wimpy.jpgwimpy.png

It hasn't quite caught on though. We still refer to him as blenny!!!

very nice

Thanks!

had to check out your thread!! love the different colors of zoas you've been able to get. i want to have a huge variety too.

looks like your blenny has the same personality as my goby! haha

Great looking tank!!

Thanks Cali girl! You have a great selection as well. I wish I had more. There are so morphs that I'd love to have but they can be so freakin expensive.

Bored. Here's some photos. I really need to get some new additions in this tank.

Slowest spreading zoas ever. But their skirts are getting longer.

008.jpg

I'm watching you.

016-1.jpg

Oh my! What a big claw you have!

045.jpg

They'll never find me here...

019-1.jpg

Going to split...any day now.

011.jpg

Thanks for looking!

It hasn't quite caught on though. We still refer to him as blenny!!!

Thanks!

Hehe, we call my bi-color Blenny as well! They are such great little fish, definitely my favorite. Your zoa selection is amazing, and your blenny pics turn out really nicely! I love the tank :D

Nice tank! Great pics! Love the macros!!

If you want a beginner SPS, PM me. You can have some orange cap or orange or blue digi for the cost of shipping. It over runs my frag tank. Orange cap will probably shade out a whole 10 gallon in a year though so digitata may be the way to go. ;)

Thanks for checking out my tank guys!

Hehe, we call my bi-color Blenny as well! They are such great little fish, definitely my favorite. Your zoa selection is amazing, and your blenny pics turn out really nicely! I love the tank :D

By Blenny!!! I meant we squeal that while making stupid faces at him. We can't help it. :P

Thanks for all the compliments. He's a PITA to get a decent photo of. That shell that he sleeps in and pokes his head out of all day is right up in the front so that's why all my photos are pretty much the same. I have maybe two photos of him swimming around where he's not a blur. I don't get it, considering he doesn't swim very far or fast.

Nice tank! Great pics! Love the macros!!

If you want a beginner SPS, PM me. You can have some orange cap or orange or blue digi for the cost of shipping. It over runs my frag tank. Orange cap will probably shade out a whole 10 gallon in a year though so digitata may be the way to go. ;)

Thank you! I might take you up on your offer. I looove montis but I'll probably take your advice and go for the digitata.

Love the pictures.. duncans are so cool

Yeah they're pretty sweet. I finally found them for less than $35 a head.

Wow thanks guys! :happy:

My camera is a Canon Powershot SD550. It's just a little old point and shoot.

Shutter Speed: Less than two seconds?

F Number: Controlled by camera, not me

Focal Length: 37mm-to-111mm

ISO Speed: 100

I shoot most, if not all my photos of the tank in Macro mode.

Exposure: -1 1/3 to - 1/3

White balance: Custom

Effect: None

Auto Focus?: Usually Spot, but I never really noticed a difference with this feature. Half the time it would put boxes around the live rock in the background rather than the shrimp sitting right in front of the lens.

Overall a decent camera, I pretty much got what I paid for. I'd like to upgrade to DSLR eventually but money is kind of tight right now.

Thanks for looking!

Nice Pictures!!!!!! Tank is coming along very nicely!!!!!! :D :D :D

Thanks David! I'm going to check out that Manhattan site as soon as I have money again.

Very nice. Do you have the filter, fuge and skimmer hanging off the back?

Thank you. Yes, both of the the filters are hang on. I kept the old one after adding the fuge since I really needed the flow. I don't keep the skimmer on there. In fact, I rarely ever use it. It's more for those "I overfed my tank and now have a massive algae bloom" moments.

Blenny!! Crappy photo, but the face was priceless.

019-2.jpg

Thanks David! I'm going to check out that Manhattan site as soon as I have money again.

Definitely check it out!!!!!!! Check out the stuff I got today :D

-David

Archived