inTank Media Baskets

BENJI = Deal Gone Bad?

Seanewb

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where is the culprit anyhow? He must know of this thread... and be reading it. Speak up!

Like I said, if he was legit he would defend himself.

all he has done is sent PMs calling the buyer a jerk, and lying about shipping the item.

lakshwadeep
are you suggesting we eat his family?

I mean-- I'm all for it, but i don't wanna be the only one doing itt...

akward....

hah

:lol: I guess hcsceo has found the gene for lying, thievery, and every other thing that is wrong and immoral with America. Maybe we should start a eugenics program...

Guys, enough with the tar and feathering, and the eating the guys family, and the crude prison jokes. This thread has been constructive for the most part, let's keep it that way, ok?

el_vulture619

Well if we cant tar & feather him..... can I sharpen my MACHETE??!! Chop the thief's thumbs and big toes off!! :P

Well a few posts back he seemed to know alot about what the post office will & will not do, he is a criminal who has learned what he can get away with. Does that make this premeditated??

For the OP, he will now probably send you a broken down rusted JUNK RO unit now!

GrandpaFeathers busted us out!!

Last I read, some people got some partial refunds, others were wholly stiffed.

And others he misrepresented the product or sent broken components.

I don't think he'll ever make it right.

GrandpaFeathers
GrandpaFeathers busted us out!!

haha, i couldnt keep my comments to myself. Everything being said just kept egging me on.

haha

After doing quite abit of searching the Cedar Rapids flooding and looking at a ton of pictures I've come to the conclusion that Ben may have truly been a part of that horric situation. I feel this thread has gotten out of hand and was not part of my original intentions. I do not wish any harm to Ben or his family regardless what happens. If there is even a remote chance that he was involved in the flooding then I don't want to add any additional stress to his family by pursuing some form of legal action. Mabey I'm a fool but I do have a conscience. So I will apologize to Ben for some of the comments made in this thread. I am no longer pursuing this. If I receive the RO then good for me. If not well so be it. So let's put away the popcorn and let this thread raise caution to whomever may purchase items over the forums. (Do your homework really it may just save ya a few bucks!)

If the mods see fit then let this thread be closed it will still serve it's purpose in the future as a warning for all which was my original intentions.

Thanks to all for the support!

FYI if he sent it parcel post, IT WILL TAKE A LONG TIME. I sent a package out on the 11th of this month and the buyer just received it today. Just a little heads up...

IBTL :)

Scott Riemer

Seanewb, I appreciate your mature attitude, but, this guy could at least have the decency to provide the tracking number if he indeed sent the unit.

I hope it works out for you.

GrandpaFeathers

Yeah, sure scott and kris, what needs to be answered, though, is whether or not we're gonna eat this guys family.

Seanewb....whatever the situation was , he had every right to communicate the situation with you, esp since we all know he has been online in the forums. All he had to do was tell you funds rec'd and item will ship out (and give a date if known and then tracking info). Since he was able to log on and had in fact rec'd the money order (and I'm sure your full address was on the envelope so that was not a good excuse for not getting the item shipped out either), flood or no flood, he should have contacted you. I'm sure you'd have understood if he couldn't ship out for whatever reason. But it seems he said he mailed it out, then didn't mail it out, so you are not wrong for being concerned about this transaction. I feel for the flood victims too but there are too many things wrong with his reasoning and his nasty comments to you which are totally unjustified. I hope everything works out for you, hopefully you'll keep us all posted if the RO actually finds it way to your door.

Reef Chicks

Just to throw this out there... I go visit my father-in-law at his farm in the middle of nowhere every month or so. When I am out there, I have absolutely no internet access whatsoever and there's not even a computer at his house. But if you check my record, you will find I am online every day, even when I visit him. That is because I will call my best friend and he will check my pm's and such over the phone for me. However, he couldn't care less about reefing or this website, so we haven't evolved to the part where he replies to pm's and such.

I am not justifying this guy or his rude attitude whatsoever. Like many here, I also believe that he should have had some type of contact with you and that it sounded a little shady for him to ask you for your shipping address after he supposedly shipped. I am just saying that bizarre stories can be true (i.e. I am in the middle of nowhere with no internet access yet I show up as being online).

Archived