Pod Your Reef

** StevieT's Tunze Cup Upgrade **

StevieT

wow, another selling point! I think the director pieces that I use do a better job at getting it out into the cup rather than having it fall back into the tube.

I totally agree -- if you watch the foam, you can see that very little tries to go back into the tube.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly. It has alot to do with the director. I have watched it for a few days now it is very impressive. I am going to tell everyone about this on MR who has the 9002 skimmer!

Thank you! I need to get my website up and rolling for more exposure and ease of ordering, but I have been saying that for some time now :D

Just got the Tunze mod and filter rack in the mail - Looks great! Thanks for doing the work for us... looking forward to seeing how it works and having the lid shut without adjustment on the Tunze.

Congratulations. Now, don't you think it's about time to give back to the site that has given you so much?

Just saying.

You mean the site that has given me dry water with no solution?

it will happen, let me get the ducks in a line, do a little hunting, and figure out a tax ID number :D

couple months (est.)

You mean the site that has given me dry water with no solution?

it will happen, let me get the ducks in a line, do a little hunting, and figure out a tax ID number :D

couple months (est.)

= excuses cheapskates use......... :lol:
make me a deal, all holy mod power Ray :lol:
Sure.....

Buy a sponsorship at regular price and I won't ban you.

Sound good? B)

• 3 weeks later...
i wish i had a mind like urs thinking up and designing this stuff ceep up the great work man

Thank you very much! It has been a fun process and it hasn't stopped with the cup

Sure.....

Buy a sponsorship at regular price and I won't ban you.

Sound good? B)

I read this yesterday...and I just thought of it now again. Very witty retort... -_-

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey StevieT,

I recently ordered your RSM media rack modified to fit my CADLIGHTS 39g signature tank. I am thinking of buying a Tunze 9002 skimmer as well, and I was wondering if you knew that it would fit with the stock collection cup, or if you have developed one that would fit. Please PM me when you get a chance!

Thanks,

Carl

• 1 month later...
RayWhisperer

LOL! Bump for Intank/StevieT. I just happened to be on a forray outside of the lounge and stumbled upon this thread.

What's the matter, Yeast? Did you think my friendly ribbing of Steve was a bit too much?

dagreatbadfinger

Super intrested in getting this and the media rack for the RSM! just purchased one and that skimmer really is horrible! wanna upgrade to the Tunze and its all your fault! :)

Super intrested in getting this and the media rack for the RSM! just purchased one and that skimmer really is horrible! wanna upgrade to the Tunze and its all your fault! :)

I have added you to my contact list when I reopen for business. Thanks and sorry for making your tank better :D

LOL! Bump for Intank/StevieT. I just happened to be on a forray outside of the lounge and stumbled upon this thread.

What's the matter, Yeast? Did you think my friendly ribbing of Steve was a bit too much?

why are you outside of the lounge? Did someone hurt your feelings?

RayWhisperer
why are you outside of the lounge? Did someone hurt your feelings?
Yeah, I made a funny yesterday and no one even bothered to reply to it..... :(

Archived