SaltCritters.com

** StevieT's Tunze Cup Upgrade **

StevieT

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

will do! Thank you. Bio Cube just came intoday. Rack should be out sometime in September!!!!!!!! The long wait is over.

johnfishnovice

hi a great, intelligent and inspirational idea steve.... i have sent u an email to organise for u to send me one for a rsm.....keep an eye out for it

i dont even own a rsm yet but before i start anything i want to do it the right way.... i know people have been happy running it stock but i will also like everyone else eventually get sick of the noise, and the underperforming stock rsm skimmer....

hi a great, intelligent and inspirational idea steve.... i have sent u an email to organise for u to send me one for a rsm.....keep an eye out for it

i dont even own a rsm yet but before i start anything i want to do it the right way.... i know people have been happy running it stock but i will also like everyone else eventually get sick of the noise, and the underperforming stock rsm skimmer....

Thanks, I saw it on the blackberry. I will respond tomorrow once I get back in the office.

oh and :welcome: to N-R

• 2 weeks later...
Hey how can I get one of these cups and how much are they? I built my canopy a tad tight for the giganitc Tunze 9002 skimmer cup :(

PM sent with details, this cup will allow you to fix your problem :D

Aquapod 24 Stevie T mod... Steve made me a custom cup for my tunze and it works great.

Thanks Steve! Good to hear everything is working well and you can enjoy the Tunze skimmer. :D

New water testing rack built. Every cup will get an overnight or longer water test done on it to detect even the smallest leak. 99% of cups I have shipped have arrived in perfect condition with no leaking, but this will eliminate that 1% and provide the best product for you.

IMG_7578.jpg

IMG_7576.jpg

IMG_7577.jpg

just bought a tunze 9002 from stanD's GB and was wondering if this cup is needed for an AP24 with no hood? if so, how do I go about ordering one of these wonderous pieces? PM me pls...thanks!

just bought a tunze 9002 from stanD's GB and was wondering if this cup is needed for an AP24 with no hood? if so, how do I go about ordering one of these wonderous pieces? PM me pls...thanks!

PM sent !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey buddy- Can I order one for my Cadlight 22g... I have my regular tunze collection cup- but i would like one with a little lower profile...

you bet, I will PM you with the dimentions you need. They may work with a production modle I stock or we can do a custom cup.

can i get a price for a solana cup PM'd to me? please .very nice work they look awsome

PM sent!

I have the solana cups in stock

You're welcome! Enjoy, post pictures if you get a chance so others can see it in action, thanks again mcfuz (man I love that member name)

I actually think that my skimmer is skimming better now than with the stock cup. I get more skimmate per day now than with the old stock cup.

wow, another selling point! I think the director pieces that I use do a better job at getting it out into the cup rather than having it fall back into the tube.

Archived