Coral Vue Hydros

DT's Frag Tub

dtfleming

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well folks, im pretty much done with this tank/tub. I will be selling all the coralz and selling the fish locally. I really need to upgrade my 26gal as it is way overcrowded. I will be using the light and skimmer for the new tank. I list equipment for sale once the livestock is gone. I dont know if Ill list everything on here, but u can pm me if your looking for something that I have.

Well folks, im pretty much done with this tank/tub. I will be selling all the coralz and selling the fish locally. I really need to upgrade my 26gal as it is way overcrowded. I will be using the light and skimmer for the new tank. I list equipment for sale once the livestock is gone. I dont know if Ill list everything on here, but u can pm me if your looking for something that I have.

Why done??? :huh:

:(

What are you upgrading to?

Archived