Pod Your Reef

GB: Vortech MP20 and MP40w (gen 2)

StanD

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my pump showed up on saturday as well. my wires were also exposed so i just pushed them back in though they do seem to come out easily. other than that i'm a very happy camper. thanks for a great group buy.

EcoTech got back to me and they are shipping me a new pin spacer. They said the wire issue is normal b/c of the awkward way that the wire sits in the box...and that it often gets pulled loose during shipping. Their service is definitely top-notch as is Tom's. Great group buy! Thanks to everyone involved!

Got mine a few days ago. Awesome product. I would say 30gal is max for the MP20, but love the random waves. I can barely hear it. Thanks Stan for the GB.

Glad to hear Ecotech took care of ya. You are all making me jealous - I have to go pick my MP20 up soon. It's going into an Advance Acrylics 33g AIO.

B)

Anyone else thinking about getting an MP40w (gen2) or MP20?

The group buy has been extended thru August due to the delay in Ecotech shipping the MP20 !!

I'd just need your name and PayPal addy so the vendor can invoice you directly.

Please PM me for pricing.

Thx :)

Stan

great response and shipping. I ordered my MP20 friday, paid via paypal, and received it today from anaheim.

can't wait to set it up on my tank tonight. this sucker is heavy duty compared to my tunze 6025

I ordered my mp40w gen2 on Friday and I got it today!!! Won't be able to set it up yet though, need to study for a final.

StanD you are the man! Is this where I leave feedback? If not let me know.

Preferably by the end of the month. I cannot guarantee the vendor will not up the price after 9/1. That being said, I'm willing to coordinate the GB as long as reefers need Vortechs :P

Anyone use one of these in a BC14? I want a wavemaker bad, would one of these blow my tank to smithereens?

ygpm

Nice review from a satisfied customer link

Archived