Coral Vue Hydros

GB: Vortech MP20 and MP40w (gen 2)

StanD

Checking interest....

I am coordinating a group buy for the new MP20 Vortech - PM me for price (I was asked to remove the pricing). These are due to be released the first week of July. I have coordinated a few group buys in the past and am trustworthy.

MP20 info

Also available is the 2nd generation MP40w. Again, PM me for pricing. These are available now.

MP40w - 2nd gen info

edit: Battery backup also available. Receipts will be provided for warranty purposes. You'll be dealing directly with the vendor once payment is made so there's no complicated middle-man issues with mark ups or what not. Just confirm what you want via PM, I'll send you the payment info, and the vendor sends you the item(s) after he receives payment. Simple :)

Sincerely,

Stan

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
compatible with mp40w? and from same supplier as last vortech gb?

Dunno who the last supplier was, PM me the info please.

The article says you can upgrade the MP20 to a MP40w....not sure what you mean my compatibility.

darthvader

The mp20 doesn't comes with a wireless controller, if you have mp40w first version and are getting mp40w second version, they will communicate and with each other. Once you have the second version pump, you can contact ecotech marine they can walk you thru on how to flash code your your old driver.

Hope this help !

filefish949

will this work with my aquasurf?? can you PM me pricing, i am finding that my 6100s are not making quite enough flow

darthvader

vortech has it own controller, so why need aquasurf ? and I heard someone on you tube is already mod it to work with aquasurf.

filefish949
vortech has it own controller, so why need aquasurf ? and I heard someone on you tube is already mod it to work with aquasurf.

I already have one, I am considering moving up to 6200s. funny, I can't keep my sand down but I still need more flow

So from what I read, the big advantage of the mp40W over the mp20 is that it's maximum flow is 1000 gph greater and it can be controlled remotely? The mp20 is more suited to a smaller aquarium but offers the same flow characteristics and programmable wave modes?

So from what I read, the big advantage of the mp40W over the mp20 is that it's maximum flow is 1000 gph greater and it can be controlled remotely? The mp20 is more suited to a smaller aquarium but offers the same flow characteristics and programmable wave modes?

That is my understanding as well.

Stan, do I have a few days still to decide?

Ya got a few weeks if you're looking for a MP20. They won't ship until the 1st week of July. If you want a MP40w, they are available now. PM me when you are ready :)

Stan

Ya got a few weeks if you're looking for a MP20. They won't ship until the 1st week of July. If you want a MP40w, they are available now. PM me when you are ready :)

Stan

Great, thanks. Itll be the MP20, I just have to find a way to fit it into my budget. Ill PM you when Im ready.

Jason

Archived