ReefCleaners.org

GB: Vortech MP20 and MP40w (gen 2)

StanD

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where's my MP20....it's July!!! Don't make me start a "StanD is a scammer" thread...lol. I'm just kidding....and anxious/excited for my pump! Thanks again for setting up this group buy.....once I receive my pump I'll be sure to leave a comment in your feedback thread.

Where's my MP20....it's July!!! Don't make me start a "StanD is a scammer" thread...lol. I'm just kidding....and anxious/excited for my pump! Thanks again for setting up this group buy.....once I receive my pump I'll be sure to leave a comment in your feedback thread.

Sorry, the vendor is really trying but he's at the mercy of the manufacturer. Ecotech is mum on the ship date so it's looking like next week. I'll update as I learn more. The following nano reefers are waiting for a MP20.

YeahitsK

tracer197

subbyguy82

hopkins

DarkMazda

cparka23

SkimmedOut

xbwolfx

Sincerely,

Stan

Haha....no apology needed...I wasn't expecting it until next week at the earliest anyway b/c manufacturers are always changing their minds about when to release products. With the amount of "so and so is a scammer" threads lately....I thought an empty threat would be fun! Thanks again!

^^ Thanks for that, I've been wondering as well. They don't sound like they are 100% sure about that timeframe but it's an update and I'll take it.

Just got a tracking # from the vendor for my MP20. Looks like it came in :D

The vendor just asked for a complete list of MP20 buyers (double checking his list).

This is good news - should ship by next week I'm guessing.

Stan

StanD

Could you pm me the price of both the MP20 and the MP40. I'd also like to know the price of the battery backup. Thanks.

i am really looking forward to getting one of these guys for my sps tank. is the how much smaller is the MP20 compared to the MP40?

the part inside the tank is supposed to be the same dimensions. I believe the outer part is too, since the only thing you replace to convert the MP20 to an MP40w is the driver (the little plastic control box).

i am really looking forward to getting one of these guys for my sps tank. is the how much smaller is the MP20 compared to the MP40?

Dimensions are the same on both pumps.

Everyone else - I sent all of you PMs.

Thanks,

Stan

That if ecotech is shipping them to their vendors; I heard that there was a delay. I spoke with Tom from Socal Tropical Fish. Ecotech is running short on their mp20 supply.

That if ecotech is shipping them to their vendors; I heard that there was a delay. I spoke with Tom from Socal Tropical Fish. Ecotech is running short on their mp20 supply.

Any update on this? When did you talk to him? They are on his website listed as "In-Stock Ready to Ship."

Archived