Innovative Marine Aquariums

Roxy's shallow tank

roxy25

Love the tank. I am a zoa freak myself so I am very envious of your collection.

Thank you :D

I am waiting for the MH someone on here has a pendant I want but he or she has not gotten back to me :( I will post before and after picture of them colored up.

In most of the pictures posted in my thread it was actinic and 10k but now i only have 10k bulbs

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am going to put a overflow box in the back. I am not having a sump , just keeping it simple.

Skimmer I will most likely get a sapphire BC skimmer, I am looking into getting a Kalk reactor , I found a company that makes nano kalk reactors but they are not in production yet , they do make one that might work tho.

Lighting~ still deciding on what brand but it will be MH

The stand I think is made out of just plywood.

yeah I had a thread asking what should I do with it LOL , I will post once I get the stand at least.

LMAO not really I just happen to know the RIGHT people hahahhahaha

Im looking for a skimmer and what type are you using?

Hey roxy the tank looks great so far!! How many gallons does it hold?Makes me want to build one what kind of glass do I want to go with if I would be wanting to drill it? Also what thickness do I want to go with? Thank you

Hey roxy the tank looks great so far!! How many gallons does it hold?Makes me want to build one what kind of glass do I want to go with if I would be wanting to drill it? Also what thickness do I want to go with? Thank you

Its about 20 gallons 20x20x12 . I think just the front panel is starfire glass sp? and the thickness is 5/16

new zoas are here I got some freebies !!!!!!!!

oh god that's a lot of coraline! can't wait for zoa pics

I know lol

I get coraline growth like crazy !!!!

anyone have suggestion on hanging this light ?

lacassiere101

maybe from the ceiling or diy conduit, or break down and buy an hanging arm kit.

but seriously you gotta sell me a frag of the blue cloves im jealous omgomgomg

maybe from the ceiling or diy conduit, or break down and buy an hanging arm kit.

but seriously you gotta sell me a frag of the blue cloves im jealous omgomgomg

You really want some blue cloves? !?!?! I been trying to sell a piece for every ! 15 bucks lol I posted I will not ship only because I have people asking to ship the tank. I think I could ship the cloves with no problem. If you have some thing top trade I could hook you up with the cloves :D

im jealous of ur coralz and ur awesome photography skillz :D

Thanks for the complements. I will be posing before and after shots of all the zoas to see color change B)

Hi Roxy! :D

Hey Matt whats up ?

Awesome collection of zoas - can't wait to see pics of that tank grown in!

I can't wait either ! I will start feeding the polyps again one by one lol ( only for the ones that eat though)

Archived