Coral Vue Hydros

Roxy's shallow tank

roxy25

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I broke the big rock for the zoas in two pieces , I need to fargs stuff and glue all of the frags down. Its a Big mess with frags and frag plugs all over the sandbed .

FTS

SNC12751.jpg

right of tank

SNC12753.jpg

left of tank

SNC12754.jpg

top of tank ( where the cloves will all be) I have a few pieces re growing so they are small -_-

SNC12754.jpg

Everyone is into those Koralias these days.

Awesome tank by the way. It seems nobody will buy my MH. So, I'm going to pack it up for the day I start all over. I hope it will be soon...

That is one slick looking box of water you have there. I really hope my wife lets me set up my 20L at the new house. I've really got the itch to get some nice rics, zoos, acans, and cloves!!!

Btw, what are those cloves in the pic called, and where do you get them?

That is one slick looking box of water you have there. I really hope my wife lets me set up my 20L at the new house. I've really got the itch to get some nice rics, zoos, acans, and cloves!!!

Btw, what are those cloves in the pic called, and where do you get them?

thanks for the complements

the orange tip cloves I got them from my friend #####alink , My friend Richard has them on his online site I will post his website once I find it lol

You have some gorgeous zoa morphs! I wish my LFS had that kind of variety...and mislabeled them for more common specimens.

I don't get my stuff from a LFS except maybe from my friends LFS lol I got those orange sherbret looking ones from him and like maybe a few other polyps, the cloves came from my friends shop also. except the orange tip ones

wow you have a very very nice assortment of zoas! Love the cube also.

I have yet to buy from vivid, its a great store but most of my stuff comes from trades or I bought them from my friends.

Looks like this SPS is coming back under the zoa?

Kos.jpg

I know I noticed that what is it ? I just got this frag so I guess it was regrowing before they sent it out to me

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
what are the ones right under I think the pureple ppl eaters

\

they are jokers the ones under are Kedd reds

More pics :P Thanks again for the compliments I will have FTS soon I need to glue frags I have corals every where !

p832025646-3.jpg

p691806048-3.jpg

Natural sunlight shot

p545495557-3.jpg

Archived