Pod Your Reef

Roxy's shallow tank

roxy25

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
no, but it sounds funny :P

Care to tell the Internet?

I breed American bobtail cats and since I live in Cali and both my sister and I's name starts with a K = Kalibobs lol

• 4 weeks later...

thanks for the free frag with my stuff a couple days ago! everything is doing awesome. thanks for holding it for me for so long. im building a new canopy for the light tomorrow with a couple of 13 watt t5's for actinic. oh i also forgot to tell you but i think i got a frag of jokers from you instead of the organisms? but if you dont have them anymore thats totally fine, i like all the frags anyway. thanks again!

thanks for the free frag with my stuff a couple days ago! everything is doing awesome. thanks for holding it for me for so long. im building a new canopy for the light tomorrow with a couple of 13 watt t5's for actinic. oh i also forgot to tell you but i think i got a frag of jokers from you instead of the organisms? but if you dont have them anymore thats totally fine, i like all the frags anyway. thanks again!

Np you know I forgot you wanted organism palys I will let you know when I have some more I had a frag for you but it only had two ployps.

I gave you those electric blue zoas and the tickle me pinks. and PHE's I will make you first on the list for the organisms sorry about that I should have asked you what did you want , I kept forgetting lol.

wo wo wo wo wo free frags.............................. your crazy or your just rely nice

updates I added a skimmer and extra powerhead. I plan to switch out return pump with a maxijet.

here are some cloves I got

p884337417-3.jpg

love these tehre so cooooooool

haha its cool. i still have to see your tank lol. but the other frags are doing really well in my tank. they opened up in like five minutes. ill take some pics and put them on here after a while so you can see how theyre doing.

I live in Los Angeles, and I never see zoa's like this around!

where do you get your stuff?!?!?

Locals mostly , Vivid aquarium , online eastpacificaquaculture, totallyexoticcorals, elite reef , exotic frags I made just one purchase with these online vendors

• 2 months later...
Do you have any frags of those zoas you found in your colony in post 94?I am local :)

you know what I think I lost them .... -_- They where not growing either

Sorry to hear that,those are amazing.Have you ever seen those again?

well I hope I find them in my tank since my light is 10ks everything is brown , I hope I can find some more soon ! I have never seen those before in my life lol I didn't even see them until I used my macro lens

Where did you get them?Along with all of your other sweet zoas :D

Local swaps , friends, vivid aquarium, pacific east aquacultre ( bought once) , exotic frags ( bought once)

Archived